Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

If you re talking about the guest girl and Sly i agree with you,they are a totaly fine couple.Personaly hope after this nice days of them in house the place will to more old style mode with others guests couple apearing and staying a couple days.A lot more to see of the models couples and a lot of time without cute guest&James.

Yes i want them to  just regularly visit a lot but also would be nice for the other couples to sleep in the guest room as well.

33 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes i want them to  just regularly visit a lot but also would be nice for the other couples to sleep in the guest room as well.

Totaly agree.Would be great for exemple to have the models couple staying in house a weekend or even more time,just them and c&y.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree.Would be great for exemple to have the models couple staying in house a weekend or even more time,just them and c&y.

I agree with you and Daleys, though I am not certain who the 'model couple' is.  It is too bad the sound on the smoking Terrace does not work, given how much time they all spend out there.  I've noticed that Yanai is much more loving and attentive today.  I guess getting sex does that to a young man!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I agree with you and Daleys, though I am not certain who the 'model couple' is.  It is too bad the sound on the smoking Terrace does not work, given how much time they all spend out there.  I've noticed that Yanai is much more loving and attentive today.  I guess getting sex does that to a young man!

Models couple is that couple that some few weeks ago sleeped in livingroom coach and he fingered her and she hanjob him,she its that tall brunet,fit.And him also brunet  dude and tall(models couple).

• Like 1