Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Sorry, this comment should not be on this thread but most everyone I like chatting with is on this thread so here goes - What the hell has Gina done to her hair????????

Hep,not fan of those dreadlocks things,Masha does it a lot and also look worst with them.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good luck with that Fire...😏

Mrs Naga's just cancelled a 4 day trip to Seville with the girls...Sucks for her and me because me and my dog Ted were gonna have some wild parties when she was away...😏

i think i  am going to do a long hike trip alone for visit better my department during a week or more but the problem is i am not 100 % sure of my physical condition and i need to buy equipment, i need to check my bank first 😁

• Like 1

Think we probrably never gona see the house just with guests for some days,i feel c&y dont like to leave for days and let people in house.Would be very interesting(specialy because guestroom cams are what they are)but not seingbthem doing it.

Just now, firewall said:

i think i  am going to do a long hike trip alone for visit better my department during a week or more but the problem is i am not 100 % sure of my physical condition and i need to buy equipment, i need to check my bank first 😁

Just got back from a week long walking holiday on Yorkshire with the family today...and no WiFi...It was great! 😁

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Sorry, this comment should not be on this thread but most everyone I like chatting with is on this thread so here goes - What the hell has Gina done to her hair????????

try to curl the hair to resemble the hair of cesar, and think that this is a more united couple if make that

Now she's real and she's in love

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

Well I can recommend the West Coast Trail here on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.  77K of ocean shore hiking.  I did it 25 years ago when I was much younger and stronger (I'm 71 now).

horrified GIF

Trailor Park Boys, gotta love them!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Think we probrably never gona see the house just with guests for some days,i feel c&y dont like to leave for days and let people in house.Would be very interesting(specialy because guestroom cams are what they are)but not seingbthem doing it.

Yes a shame would be nice to see the guests staying alone for a day or two.

Just got back from a week long walking holiday on Yorkshire with the family today...and no WiFi...It was great! 😁

i love walking in the nature and alone, yesterday i walked 4 hours and today two hours but my legs hurts now, i am not sure i am capable to go for a long hike trip for a week or more

i am in the reflexion for the moment i will see...

• Like 1