Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Looking to the 30 something previews thumbs of rlc and dont find anything minimal interesting or similar to C&Y place..i see the dolls house doing the usual..nothing,tons of COV girls naked or prepering to boring show zzzz,the newest couple..zero,M&A not to bad but just them and dog as usual,kitty&smith in dark not doing much.Fuck we are screwed😅.

i had not planned to go on vacation this summer but i think i will change my plan now

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Really hope so i really like seeing them getting on with Carla and Yanai and getting used to the cams.

i think they sleep in the apt this night...something is somehing lol

• Upvote 1

If we had a couple of new houses with some of the guests couples of this house this times when C&Y leave would be zero problem and we would have alternatives and good ones,they all very sociably.But rlc gived us E&P instead.😔.

• Like 1

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

If we had a couple of new houses with some of the guests couples of this house this times when C&Y leave would be zero problem and we would have alternatives and good ones,they all very sociably.But rlc gived us E&P instead.😔.

All this i want but in the times we are in it isn't going to happen soon just would love to have like this week the guests staying a while and other guests staying and hope they get an apartment soon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Well we can hope that Bonnie/Rama vacation is over soon and we get to see a new couple there.

yep but russians...

don't get me wrong but they are all the same .. they exaggerate shows

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, Harry1949 a dit :

Well we can hope that Bonnie/Rama vacation is over soon and we get to see a new couple there.

Yes i'm sick of them now and the whole involvement with the girls apt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Marga said:

yep but russians...

Well if a new couple were Russians like Nelly and Bog, I would not be unhappy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

All this i want but in the times we are in it isn't going to happen soon just would love to have like this week the guests staying a while and other guests staying and hope they get an apartment soon.

Totaly,if rlc wants to bring back that strong social routines style of good old times this guests we seen in house are by far the best chance,a big opurtunity to bring the more diverse,fun rlc back.But things are like they are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

i had not planned to go on vacation this summer but i think i will change my plan now

Good luck with that Fire...😏

Mrs Naga's just cancelled a 4 day trip to Seville with the girls...Sucks for her and me because me and my dog Ted were gonna have some wild parties when she was away...😏

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marga said:

yep but russians...

Its a nice house in spain..maybe to end the COV style and transform the house in an regular(but good and active)couples house.COV couples get so boring after just some weeks,after three,four or more months is supreme boredom.

• Like 1