B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

For all the crap people on here give her Kim does a good job in keeping you watching,  clever girl, maybe playing the game because you all want to see her do stuff, Lucian wants her to do stuff. She's a tease and long may it last. 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

would be nice if the girls could quit laughing long enough to actually do something 

I just tuned in and missed it but wouldn't have watched it anyway. The other day I said there was zero passion in these encounters and the laughing and goofing around and talking all the time is exactly what I mean. If people were actually turned on, there wouldn't be any time or desire for laughing or being silly.

• Like 2

Just now, super134 said:

Maybe but why not do it on cam then? Kim spent her whole last stay having sex on cam.

its the RLC business model to milk things out give us only so much at a time so they can grab as many resubs as they can ,seen it a lot on here 

I'm just confused by why she doesn't have sex with Lucian. I think Alex is ok with it. If she's not having sex for fear of getting an STD then she must not know you can get the same STD by swallowing the sperm of an infected person and many times the disease is harder on the throat.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I just tuned in and missed it but wouldn't have watched it anyway. The other day I said there was zero passion in these encounters and the laughing and goofing around and talking all the time is exactly what I mean. If people were actually turned on, there wouldn't be any time or desire for laughing or being silly.

You've never had a blowjob from laughing, giggling girls? You are missing out man. 😉

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm just confused by why she doesn't have sex with Lucian. I think Alex is ok with it. If she's not having sex for fear of getting an STD then she must not know you can get the same STD by swallowing the sperm of an infected person and many times the disease is harder on the throat.

Lucian and Alex might want it but does Kim? Kim I think playing a good game she knows how to play and good luck to her I say. 

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its the RLC business model to milk things out give us only so much at a time so they can grab as many resubs as they can ,seen it a lot on here 

Well that may be true I don't think anyone would actually stop if they wanted to have sex. It's not like Kim having sex on cam would hurt the business.