B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

12 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Like 2 baby kids playing with a doll

Always the same song and dance with these three: Lucian lays there like a corpse while the two girls touch him awkwardly. One girl gives him a BJ, then the other, he'll fuck Alex, over in about 15 minutes.

There isn't a single impression of actual passion here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Always the same song and dance with these three: Lucian lays there like a corpse while the two girls touch him awkwardly. One girl gives him a BJ, then the other, he'll fuck Alex, over in about 15 minutes.

But this time something go's wrong 

maybe the blame is with that foolish costume 🤣

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

they have their routine shows now

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

THEN WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO WATCH AND COMPLAIN??? IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING,TURN AWAY OR TURN IT OFF,IT'S A VERY SIMPLE  PROCESS. PoshTatteredConch-small.gif

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

THEN WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO WATCH AND COMPLAIN?

Continue? I watched for the first few minutes and then turned it off when I made my post. I tuned in because I had hoped it would be different, but it wasn't, hence why i turned it off and why I made my post.