B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh you mean the most watched event in this history of COV and a top 10 in RLC history?  You mean where Rama fucked up the whole thing because he thought we just wanted to see him fuck his girl friend over and over.  ...and I mean fuck her...nothing else.  Far be it for him to understand that he is a participant on a cam site and views are what counts.  Fucking idiot!

I was talking about the last time all the girls from B4 got in a show along with Alex and Bonnie in B4's tub and Olya's bed. Alex and Bonnie haven't spoke much, if not at all, since.

I believe you're talking about the times where Alex and Bonnie got intimate. You're right about this, it was the best thing to happen in any Barça house but the dudes became frustrated.

Just now, vanillajohn said:

I was talking about the last time all the girls from B4 got in a show along with Alex and Bonnie in B4's tub and Olya's bed. Alex and Bonnie haven't spoke much, if not at all, since this.

I believe you're talking about the times where Alex and Bonnie got intimate. You're right about this, it was the best thing to happen in any Barça house but the dudes became frustrated.

especially when they let the guys watch the shower show but kicked them out when they continued on the bed lmao

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

especially when they let the guys watch the shower show but kicked them out when they continued on the bed lmao

Yeah that was the first time if I'm not mistaken. I think the guys got mad because they thought it was a one-time occurrence and they could watch, but the girls then got into it any chance they had lol.

Just now, vanillajohn said:

Yeah that was the first time if I'm not mistaken. I think the guys got mad because they thought it was a one-time occurrence, but the girls then got into it any chance they had lol.

2nd time, the first time rama lucian kept walking in to see if the girls wanted anything lol

18 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

2nd and last time

Well they got together at B4 and Bonnie left early in the morning to return to the apartment. It has been since that time Bonnie and Rama have not participated. Not sure what went on. But if you look even earlier in the evening when the women were in the tub and afterwards went to Olya's bed Bonnie did not seem into the scene at all. Also, I recall someone saying at the very first meeting that Kim and Bonnie were long time friends. You wouldn't know it now.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well they got together at B4 and Bonnie left early in the morning to return to the apartment. It has been since that time Bonnie and Rama have not participated. Not sure what went on. But if you look even earlier in the evening when the women were in the tub and afterwards went to Olya's bed Bonnie did not seem into the scene at all. Also, I recall someone saying at the very first meeting that Kim and Bonnie were long time friends. You wouldn't know it now.

bonnie gave alex a lapdance in B5 but lucian and rama retuned and put a stop to it, so not really a show

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

2nd and last time

Unless you are talking about the times Alex and Bonnie went to town on each other in the bed for an extended period of time, they got into it more than twice. The following week or so after their first time they couldn't let go of each other and took every opportunity they got to get intimate. The last time I recall was in Bonnie's bed. Rama was in the living room and Lucian wasn't there. Then Lucian showed up, stormed into the room and got mad.