B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Moos, you should have figured out by now that I don't keep track of any of these women or their men. I try to enjoy them while they are here and hope only the best for them when they leave. There are only a few of the names I remember. Hell I refer most of the name requests from other CC members to you because you know them all. I watched very little of Kim. On this trip if she didn't interact with Olya or Alex, I never watched her. Couldn't tell you if she spoke with anyone on her mobile. I remember her and Kenny only because they were in the apartment at the same time as a couple I liked (and I know you know who I am talking about), but here again I don't remember her name and I REALLY liked her.  I do think Kenny was controversial because when he drank (which was always) he was a bit aggressive to the other women.

I just found it strange to see this idea with Kenny because there was still a lot of sign from Kim telling us that she is single now, the reasons for their breakup can be varied and I will not speculate on it
It is true that I have a rather good memory of the names and above all I made a good and easily readable archive on my computer to quickly find the various participants.
The person you're talking about is Amanda

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know. I no longer have a sub so I am just speculating. Bonnie and Rama really aren't participating much with others and haven't been for some time now. Thought they might be leaving.

rama always interacts when female guests visits

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Looks like Lucien, Alex, Kim, and Nellie having a meal together in the kitchen.  Rana and Bonnie in their room.

I'd love to know what the problem is...Maybe they're not a fan of the A, L, K 'love triangle' in 'their' apt....

That makes 3 of us...😏

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love to know what the problem is...Maybe they're not a fan of the A, L, K 'love triangle' in 'their' apt....

That makes 3 of us...😏

Yeah their relationship turned sour around the time bs shows started. Bonnie took part in a girls only show and they've barely spoke to each other ever since. Then the A&L+K garbage began soon after, like the next day I believe, in B4 with Diane & Olya back then.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah their relationship turned sour around the time bs shows started. Bonnie took part in a girls only show and they've barely spoke to each other ever since. Then the A&L+K garbage began soon after, like the next day I believe, in B5 with Diane & Olya back then.

it's up to Rama that it doesn't work
he didn't want these shows
remember that there was a great drama and Rama took his backpack and left.

but leaving is not an option
2 less and RLC can turn the key
so a crisis meeting with Nelly??

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it's up to Rama that it doesn't work
he didn't want these shows
remember that there was a great drama and Rama took his backpack and left.

but leaving is not an option
2 less and RLC can turn the key
so a crisis meeting with Nelly??

There was drama almost every week between Bonnie & Rama before shows were a thing. Also Rama seems to interact with people while Bonnie is the one ignoring everyone.

I don't know who's responsible but remember that Bonnie is a real head case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

There was drama almost every week between Bonnie & Rama before shows were a thing. Also Rama seems to interact with people while Bonnie is the one ignoring everyone.

I don't know who's responsible but remember that Bonnie is a real head case.

rama interacts with females

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah their relationship turned sour around the time bs shows started. Bonnie took part in a girls only show and they've barely spoke to each other ever since. Then the A&L+K garbage began soon after, like the next day I believe, in B4 with Diane & Olya back then.

Oh you mean the most watched event in this history of COV and a top 10 in RLC history?  You mean where Rama fucked up the whole thing because he thought we just wanted to see him fuck his girl friend over and over.  ...and I mean fuck her...nothing else.  Far be it for him to understand that he is a participant on a cam site and views are what counts.  Fucking idiot!

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh you mean the most watched event in this history of COV and a top 10 in RLC history?  You mean where Rama fucked up the whole thing because he thought we just wanted to see him fuck his girl friend over and over.  ...and I mean fuck her...nothing else.  Far be it for him to understand that he is a participant on a cam site and views are what counts.  Fucking idiot!

do u mean the alex and bonnie shower show or the first one they did on the bed