B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You'll likely see the remaining girls going to the Villa and then RLC will renovate the others and just have them as Couples & Lesbian apartments like they had back in Russia. 

One Apartment of 7 Party Girls should suffice.

thanks you for your insights stncld.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

You'll likely see the remaining girls going to the Villa and then RLC will renovate the others and just have them as Couples & Lesbian apartments like they had back in Russia. 

One Apartment of 7 Party Girls should suffice.

B2 is already a couples and lesbian apt, although fiora has now left

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

B2 is already a couples and lesbian apt, although fiora has now left

What I meant by Couples was ones that stay indefinitely and not rotate around once their visa's expired and sent back to the Ukraine waiting for the next picked fruit to show up.

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm not sure if Kim is with Kenny anymore but perhaps Bonnie and Rama will be leaving and Kenny will arrive?

how awkward would that be ,hi im kenny you must be lucian the guy who my girlfreind has been giving blowjobs to  glad to meet you

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

a sign of packing for Bonnie and Rama ?

I don't know. I no longer have a sub so I am just speculating. Bonnie and Rama really aren't participating much with others and haven't been for some time now. Thought they might be leaving.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm not sure if Kim is with Kenny anymore but perhaps Bonnie and Rama will be leaving and Kenny will arrive?

They broke up long before Kim returned to RLC
I wonder where this idea of bringing Kenny back when Kim has never had a phone call with him even though she has been here for 6 months :biggrin:

46 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They broke up long before Kim returned to RLC
I wonder where this idea of bringing Kenny back when Kim has never had a phone call with him even though she has been here for 6 months :biggrin:

Moos, you should have figured out by now that I don't keep track of any of these women or their men. I try to enjoy them while they are here and hope only the best for them when they leave. There are only a few of the names I remember. Hell I refer most of the name requests from other CC members to you because you know them all. I watched very little of Kim. On this trip if she didn't interact with Olya or Alex, I never watched her. Couldn't tell you if she spoke with anyone on her mobile. I remember her and Kenny only because they were in the apartment at the same time as a couple I liked (and I know you know who I am talking about), but here again I don't remember her name and I REALLY liked her.  I do think Kenny was controversial because when he drank (which was always) he was a bit aggressive to the other women.