B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Unless you are talking about the times Alex and Bonnie went to town on each other in the bed for an extended period of time, they got into it more than twice. The following week or so after their first time they couldn't let go of each other and took every opportunity they got to get intimate. The last time I recall was in Bonnie's bed. Rama was in the living room and Lucian wasn't there. Then Lucian showed up, stormed into the room and got mad.

alex and lucian didnt speak much after that.but then she must have promised not to do it again

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i remember the one u are talking about, i was mentioning what could have been a show

I don't know what prompted Bonnie to leave as I am not sure she even went to sleep. She left the house and the bed she was in with Alex and nothing has been the same since that time.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know what prompted Bonnie to leave as I am not sure she even went to sleep. She left the house and the bed she was in with Alex and nothing has been the same since that time.

thats when she turned into a crazy lady, and still is today

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

The lift's never gone to the top floor with Bonnie, imo...🥴

With all due respect to all opinions I for one enjoy Bonnie more now than earlier. I  like Bonnie & Rami when they stopped fighting so much. I was really hoping that the three musketeers (Lucien, Kim, & Alex) would get sick of each other before I did. Obviously, that's not going to happen and Kim will be in B5 until b4 is ready to occupy. I know some of my friends really are into her but I can't wait for her & Lucien to be gone. There certainly must be many people with subs. who really  are into her, besides there must be a ton of people who watch RLC that never view camcaps.net so my opinion is just that... "my opinion".☺️

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

With all due respect to all opinions I for one enjoy Bonnie more now than earlier. I  like Bonnie & Rami when they stopped fighting so much. I was really hoping that the three musketeers (Lucien, Kim, & Alex) would get sick of each other before I did. Obviously, that's not going to happen and Kim will be in B5 until b4 is ready to occupy. I know some of my friends really are into her but I can't wait for her & Lucien to be gone. There certainly must be many people with subs. who really  are into her, besides there must be a ton of people who watch RLC that never view camcaps.net so my opinion is just that... "my opinion".☺️

I always feel a little uncomfortable, even sad when tenants, for whatever reason, don't get on with each other in any of the apts...☹️

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Unless you are talking about the times Alex and Bonnie went to town on each other in the bed for an extended period of time, they got into it more than twice. The following week or so after their first time they couldn't let go of each other and took every opportunity they got to get intimate. The last time I recall was in Bonnie's bed. Rama was in the living room and Lucian wasn't there. Then Lucian showed up, stormed into the room and got mad.

lucian is a asshole that cant stand not being involved so if he cant have fun nobody can rama could have cared less imo

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Bonnie appears to be horny now. Such a beautiful ass. I used to love to watch her suck cock and give me an ass shot. Could have spent an hour just licking ALL of her crotch just like Alex did. Alex enjoyed licking both Bonnie's pussy and her asshole.

its a shame for bonnie that rama doesnt share ur views

• Like 1