B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, Marga said:

overrated, fast and lazy 😉

Kim could do so much more for both of them. Sadly the limits are what they are. The best thing that could happen is to bring Bonnie and Rama into the fold. They would complete the circle of fun. Instead they exclude them from all the fun to be had in B-5 !!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

end of the show, well nothing new

thats the thing they want to string it out and only add more after a few shows of doing the same thing its been a RLC policy for awhile now imo ,maybe in another month he might fuck her lol

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kim could do so much more for both of them. Sadly the limits are what they are. The best thing that could happen is to bring Bonnie and Rama into the fold. They would complete the circle of fun. Instead they exclude them from all the fun to be had in B-5 !!!!

Bonnie and Rama are out of competition, they are just waiting the rlc signal when they can take the first plane for return in ukraine

• Haha 1

Just now, firewall said:

she is single i don't know why she want to have limits

Twice Kim put limits on him during one of their first shows.  She stopped him from fucking her and fingering her.  He has let her take the lead since. 

But another show and another step.  How does it go in old war movies?  "We'll be fucking by Christmas!"  Something like that.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

lucian doesnt share alex. its only him that gets shareg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

Bonnie and Rama are out of competition, they are just waiting the rlc signal when they can take the first plave for return in ukraine

Rama always seems tired. I can see he's an insomniac because he has trouble sleeping every night. That certainly takes its toll after a while.

• Haha 1

I used to think that Rama was the problem, but with time I have come to realize that real problem in B-5 is BONNIE, she is in absolute control of Rama. As for Kim, Alexandra, and Lucian it is all about SHOWTIME and you can set your clock by their shows. If it was real for once they might just truly enjoy themselves.

• Upvote 1