B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

2 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Bonnie rubbing one out. I am sure she was not thinking about Rama.

I remind CC of my comment earlier today re: Bonnie masturbating.

Only way she can come. He's no good. No woman can come when you pound them for 1 minute, pull out, pound 1 minute, pull out and so on for 45 minutes. Never works.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Bonnie rubbing one out. I am sure she was not thinking about Rama.

I am not impressed by Bonnie and Rama lately, they have become very distant from all of the RLC participants when they could have been superstars. Requested buy the masses to return time and time again. Bonnie has become so controlling of poor Rama and jealous of any other female showing interest that it has become so predictable in their relationship. Ship um home to the cold of the great white north to think about their failures in RLC, when they could of been superstars.

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I didn't watch it live that's why i asked "surely Lucian didn't cum in Kim's mouth ?" that was the meaning of my previous comment

he didn't come at all, it was more about pleasing girls, we have to ask them how happy they are with his efforts lol I think he is just a beginner 😂. needs a lot more practice to become professional 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

he didn't come at all, it was more about pleasing girls, we have to ask them how happy they are with his efforts lol I think he is just a beginner 😂. needs a lot more practice to become professional 

That's what i thought at first, no way he would have came in Kim's mouth, i didn't watch it and i already know it lmao while people in here saying otherwise  

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I didn't watch it live that's why i asked "surely Lucian didn't cum in Kim's mouth ?" that was the meaning of my previous comment

OK sorry, I misinterpreted what you said.  I'm pretty sure he did come in her mouth. He made facial expressions as if he did and she sped up then slowed down when he came. She later licked her lips as if she had swallowed.  There's no way of being certain one way or the other, but I can't figure out why some people are claiming he didn't. He also came in Diane's mouth last week.

7 hours ago, tripod2 said:

OK sorry, I misinterpreted what you said.  I'm pretty sure he did come in her mouth. He made facial expressions as if he did and she sped up then slowed down when he came. She later licked her lips as if she had swallowed.  There's no way of being certain one way or the other, but I can't figure out why some people are claiming he didn't. He also came in Diane's mouth last week.

Think exactly the same ... Both reactions from Kim and Lucian, even Alex, give the impression that she took his load...