B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

I think Lucian tried to talk Kim into staying. Kim was in their bedroom wearing her long white top bent over Alex's night stand when Lucian came up from behind and bumped his cock against Kim's ass. I don't think she was too happy about it. I wasn't able to see it all as I am no longer a member and witnessed this through the thumbnails. It was sgortly before her and Diane left to return to their place.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Lucian tried to talk Kim into staying. Kim was in their bedroom wearing her long white top bent over Alex's night stand when Lucian came up from behind and bumped his cock against Kim's ass. I don't think she was too happy about it. I wasn't able to see it all as I am no longer a member and witnessed this through the thumbnails. It was sgortly before her and Diane left to return to their place.

If someone bumped their cock against my ass I would leave too.     :biggrin:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why didnt he shag alex after they left. i would feel insulted if i was alex

They don't necessarily have sex every day, and Alexandra also has plenty of time to please herself even if she feels the need.
They spent the day outside and came home late, so there may also be some fatigue

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They don't necessarily have sex every day, and Alexandra also has plenty of time to please herself even if she feels the need.
They spent the day outside and came home late, so there may also be some fatigue

so if kim and diane said yes L+A would have been to tired. plus he tried to get kim to join them at the end