Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I can't trust any of you to keep this chat in good shape can i?!

Ok, i'm back. Yes i am a hypocrite! So all who want to have a go, feel free, no skin off my nose. But several fine people have already expressed their good will at my decision to return, and for that Thank You! So why have i changed my mind? Two reasons - One, i won't let shit talk get to me, silly to let it do that. Two, i need a place for respite with things getting worse elsewhere for me, And Three, well, that is down to last night.....

Over the last week, i saw what i perceived to be a drastic change in the apartment. Yes, Leora's life outside is picking up pace at the weekends, we all see it, and she knows we see it. This left Malia alone even more, to the point where she looked desperate to talk to anyone on the phone. It saddened me to see her like this, while Leora was having a great time elsewhere. So i really thought that was it, the week where everything changed.

Last night turned my thoughts inside out. Totally. I could go into a long winded speech about it, but i'll keep it simple. The choice of a NURU massage, which is deliberately done for sexual arousal. The fact both of them got off on it again. Yes, i saw too Leora was wet even before the bate. Yes, i saw her breathe on Malia's skin as she was rubbing her to highten the tension. This was something i thought was out of the question just days ago. But it clearly is not! And why? Because this 'Thing' between the girls still mean something, it is still something what is wanted and maybe even needed. They could have had a bog standard massage, but no. The thing i kept saying for weeks was 'Balance'. And Leora has really taken me by surprise - After the last week, i thought the balance had been thrown in the bin. No, it hasn't! It's still there. Ok, we may see this maybe only once a week, 10 days, but the fact it happens is what's important. And despite anything else in her life, Malia is very, very important to Leora - In several ways. Xarvaz summed it up perfectly (He read my mind!) when he wrote "Those girls made it very clear last night that nothing is over and that the life of Leora outside has little influence on life inside, a nice long evening for everyone there was something fun to find". And that is what happened, and can still happen. Because they still want it.

So i just hope the apartment can keep this balance....

Leora - Yes, enjoy yourself outside, but keep a clear head with your new social life, always keep part of yourself FOR yourself, please remember this. 
Malia - Sweetheart, don't throw yourself at the first guy to show interest for exactly the same reason. They smell vulnerability a mile away.

I'm back home Guys. And besides, i couldn't leave my Little Star.

Welcome back SG... Good to see you.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Welcome back Slip, I for one am glad to see you back.  Just remember one thing, there are guys on this thread that have made comments about Leora knowing what she is doing and despite the fact that she has an outside interest, those same guys know she will always come through to make her fans happy.  Please just remember that and let the rest of the nay sayers...say nay all they want.  Leora knows how to read between the lines...trust me on that.

I truly believe that the majority of the people on this forum are tired of the Barca apartments/house and they are only bringing their frustrations over to this thread to upset a very loyal and happy fan base!!

Welcome back my friend!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I can't trust any of you to keep this chat in good shape can i?!

Ok, i'm back. Yes i am a hypocrite! So all who want to have a go, feel free, no skin off my nose. But several fine people have already expressed their good will at my decision to return, and for that Thank You! So why have i changed my mind? Three reasons - One, i won't let shit talk get to me, silly to let it do that. Two, i need a place for respite with things getting worse elsewhere for me, And Three, well, that is down to last night.....

Over the last week, i saw what i perceived to be a drastic change in the apartment. Yes, Leora's life outside is picking up pace at the weekends, we all see it, and she knows we see it. This left Malia alone even more, to the point where she looked desperate to talk to anyone on the phone. It saddened me to see her like this, while Leora was having a great time elsewhere. So i really thought that was it, the week where everything changed.

Last night turned my thoughts inside out. Totally. I could go into a long winded speech about it, but i'll keep it simple. The choice of a NURU massage, which is deliberately done for sexual arousal. The fact both of them got off on it again. Yes, i saw too Leora was wet even before the bate. Yes, i saw her breathe on Malia's skin as she was rubbing her to highten the tension. This was something i thought was out of the question just days ago. But it clearly is not! And why? Because this 'Thing' between the girls still mean something, it is still something what is wanted and maybe even needed. They could have had a bog standard massage, but no. The thing i kept saying for weeks was 'Balance'. And Leora has really taken me by surprise - After the last week, i thought the balance had been thrown in the bin. No, it hasn't! It's still there. Ok, we may see this maybe only once a week, 10 days, but the fact it happens is what's important. And despite anything else in her life, Malia is very, very important to Leora - In several ways. Xarvaz summed it up perfectly (He read my mind!) when he wrote "Those girls made it very clear last night that nothing is over and that the life of Leora outside has little influence on life inside, a nice long evening for everyone there was something fun to find". And that is what happened, and can still happen. Because they still want it.

So i just hope the apartment can keep this balance....

Leora - Yes, enjoy yourself outside, but keep a clear head with your new social life, always keep part of yourself FOR yourself, please remember this. 
Malia - Sweetheart, don't throw yourself at the first guy to show interest for exactly the same reason. They smell vulnerability a mile away.

Welcome back slip! Remember to make use of the ignore feature. Even if you want to see it's usually not worth it.

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Welcome back Slip, I for one am glad to see you back.  Just remember one thing, there are guys on this thread that have made comments about Leora knowing what she is doing and despite the fact that she has an outside interest, those same guys know she will always come through to make her fans happy.  Please just remember that and let the rest of the nay sayers...say nay all they want.  Leora knows how to read between the lines...trust me on that.

I truly believe that the majority of the people on this forum are tired of the Barca apartments/house and they are only bringing their frustrations over to this thread to upset a very loyal and happy fan base!!

Welcome back my friend!!

Cheers! Pity people simply can't enjoy things when it happens. GOV has created a massive problem for other places, with the wall to wall action. It's expected elsewhere too. So thankfully there are still people who keep a rein on things, so when stuff does happen, it's more special. And last night was very special again. I never go to the GOV rooms as i have no interest, never watch them. Yet those who complain about L&M must therefore actually watch? Weird eh.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Welcome back slip! Remember to make use of the ignore feature. Even if you want to see it's usually not worth it.

I'm too nosy though!! 😃

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Cheers! Pity people simply can't enjoy things when it happens. GOV has created a massive problem for other places, with the wall to wall action. It's expected elsewhere too. So thankfully there are still people who keep a rein on things, so when stuff does happen, it's more special. And last night was very special again. I never go to the GOV rooms as i have no interest, never watch them. Yet those who complain about L&M must therefore actually watch? Weird eh.

I fully agree and it's because of what the Barca places have become that I will not subscribe to RLC anymore.  If I wanted to watch a spectacle like the Barca houses I would just throw my money down on VHTV and be done with it, but that's not what I want to see either and I was hoping I could make that point in those threads but I guess I'm just lousy at making that happen because I let my heart get in the way.  Yes Slip, the complainers of L&M watch them and they complain that things don't progress at the daily pace of the Barca brothels!  Once again welcome back...I love reading your posts!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

these sites and these people are not worth your time and energy. do something that means something more to your life and the real lives of those around you. 

Thank you for your sentiments (Genuinely), But it is actually this forum and the aforementioned apartment that DOES mean something, as it gives me respite from the real life around me now. So without this, i would be worse off. Maybe if things turn bad thanks to the apartment's 'Outside Influences', i may walk away for good, but until then....But thank you for what you said.