Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

32 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

scutus, you have made valid points, but would think if Paul joined leora in prague he would also be paid by rlc just like leora is. I will admit that Eva may cause some problems as I don't know international laws about pets. 

Perhaps his business was more important to him, than being with Leora. It is also possible he had/has more family, and friends in Russia, than Leora. 

It has been posted in the forum many times. That Leora's mother passed away when Leora was a child. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Perhaps his business was more important to him, than being with Leora. It is also possible he had/has more family, and friends in Russia, than Leora. 

It has been posted in the forum many times. That Leora's mother passed away when Leora was a child. 

I did know Leora's mother had passed away, but I have not heard anything about her father. I know Paul has family in Russia and I am sure that is important to him, but if his business was more important to him than her, I think he has his priorities all wrong. He was a very lucky man to have a woman like Leora as a girlfriend.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I did know Leora's mother had passed away, but I have not heard anything about her father. I know Paul has family in Russia and I am sure that is important to him, but if his business was more important to him than her, I think he has his priorities all wrong. He was a very lucky man to have a woman like Leora as a girlfriend.

Every situation involving a couple has two sides. We seen a portion of their actions, and reactions involving them in the two apartments. Sometimes somewhat testy, to say the least.

I am not in a position to judge their reasons. My opinion is, I have had enough drama in my life. Without trying to figure out the why's, and wherefore's, of another's life. 

I am happy to sit back and observe Leora's and Malia's life, and let them live theirs as they see fit.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Every situation involving a couple has two sides. We seen a portion of their actions, and reactions involving them in the two apartments. Sometimes somewhat testy, to say the least.

I am not in a position to judge their reasons. My opinion is, I have had enough drama in my life. Without trying to figure out the why's, and wherefore's, of another's life. 

I am happy to sit back and observe Leora's and Malia's life, and let them live theirs as they see fit.

I agree they both should live there lives as they see fit. I was just curious if she still has a father, and I hope she does and they have a good relationship.

• Like 3

Just now, jetlag8 said:

I agree they both should live there lives as they see fit. I was just curious if she still has a father, and I hope she does and they have a good relationship.

If so, I wonder if he watches her cam, too.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Flavio Mildemberger said:

Do couples have access to www.relalifecam.com? to find out what happens to other couples?

I would say that is a probability. I have seen several times other apartments try to imitate this apartment. Or could be they see the same thing as a non subscriber. It's all speculation of course.

• Like 1