Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

It is strange. I have on my PC flash disabled. I use Firefox probably 90% of the time but when I open rlc video will play. As soon as I click on a locked apartment it won't play without flash being enabled.

That is strange. You would think it would function the same way on
RLC, no matter what you're viewing. I have no explanation.

20 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

no disagree, if Leora is alone then the emotional part is gone and she does the same as the COV girls, the interaction between the girls makes this apartment special and not one of them, the fact that the first 4 replays are Malia and Leora and that every act puts them in the first place popularity proves that and proves what people want to see

Sorry I wasn't able to stay around an continue the discussion I'd started, but looking at all of Replay today Malia managed (at the time of looking, also I look at all the windows not just the first 12) 8% of the windows, Leora went out yet still manage to fill 4%, this doesn't guarantee either girls popularity, although some will favour one over the other, but either way you look at it they don't really have any competition.

Some will say Malia is more active than Leora, which I have to agree she is, only because Leora has a real life outside the apartment thus leaving Malia alone to entertain, and I said this months ago Malia is cramping Leora's style, and I'm not going to change my mind, now if Malia was to be out of the apartment for at least 12 hours like Leora, I'm sure we'd see a different Leora. 

Yes I agree these two girls are very close friends, and have been for years, but they're not joined at the hip, having totally different personalities, as for interaction between the girls, I haven't had time to look at the events before Leora went out, but going on past events Malia usually has a shower before Leora, then neither girl speaks to each other, even when Leora goes out the door, so I personally don't think there's to many emotions there, except maybe a touch of jealousy 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, happyone said:

Ho suggerito molto tempo fa che i nomi utente delle mod dovrebbero essere solo per quello scopo - da moderare. Se desiderano fare commenti personali (non come mod), dovrebbero essere tenuti a ottenere un nome utente separato a tale scopo

così da non intimidire, influenzare o scoraggiare la conversazione a causa del loro status mod e commentare come un normale collaboratore non mod al forum.  

I'm happy, sometimes I completely agree with you...

• Thanks 1