Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

Oh, I remember what I was going to say. The truth is that one can really just follow the VTHV Twitter page and basically see it all. Well, the storyline anyways. Twitter is bacally VHTV Cliff Notes that are actually even better then CC is at the moment. Why join? 😁

9 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I'm like anyone else really. Life is a tangled web we weave. It's always a matter of being able to navigate the field of play or be trapped within one's own making. It is an ebb and a flow. Perhaps I found a way to escape for now. The future is never a door to a final destination. It is always a window to a mirage of possibilities. Holding on to hate and anger is a closed door that will only limit one's potential. I know that better then anyone. My passion gets the best of me. Everything will be ok. 🦋

Oh i can't recognize if you the same Amy or that someone else after modification.but you are right!all anger and hate moments should go to Sea of Oblivion.it would better me or you or anyone else to start on new page..But that always according with one term that is being ourselves in all our life moments.So what all i wish is that you be with me the same someone who i had knew. not someone else.. Oh also just don't go where i can't find you.. 🦋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stayaway said:

Oh i can't recognize if you the same Amy or that someone else after modification.but you are right!all anger and hate moments should go to Sea of Oblivion.it would better me or you or anyone else to start on new page..But that always according with one term that is being ourselves in all our life moments.So what all i wish is that you be with me the same someone who i had knew. not someone else.. Oh also just don't go where i can't find you.. 🦋

it's hard to believe, but i never really changed, this is me always. all of it, is all of me. i can't be anything else even if i try. i know that i'm damaged goods, i know what i have done, and i know that i walk around here covered in shame. it's ok, that's me too. i still have dreams and wishes. i want to let go of my anger and not let that part of me take over anymore. 🌺

14 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

it's hard to believe, but i never really changed, this is me always. all of it, is all of me. i can't be anything else even if i try. i know that i'm damaged goods, i know what i have done, and i know that i walk around here covered in shame. it's ok, that's me too. i still have dreams and wishes. i want to let go of my anger and not let that part of me take over anymore. 🌺

"Covered in shame"?Why,what did you do,oh yeh I remember now you got overly obsessed about something,criticised some people(it's allowed but you mustn't insult or disrespect).IMO you didn't do anything so bad that you should feel ashamed,yeh you trod on a few toes,your OCD regarding a certain subject drove us all mad at times but so what all you ever hurt were some poor wee lambs feelings.Just stay well clear of a certain subject,we all no how you feel and all you will do is alienate yourself again.Be you because  IMO you are an interesting person.

Basically Amy, behave!!😁👍

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

"Covered in shame"?Why,what did you do,oh yeh I remember now you got overly obsessed about something,criticised some people(it's allowed but you mustn't insult or disrespect).IMO you didn't do anything so bad that you should feel ashamed,yeh you trod on a few toes,your OCD regarding a certain subject drove us all mad at times but so what all you ever hurt were some poor wee lambs feelings.Just stay well clear of a certain subject,we all no how you feel and all you will do is alienate yourself again.Be you because  IMO you are an interesting person.

Basically Amy, behave!!😁👍

Thanks Dave! I'll be ok. I'll just be me and try to find some joy where I can find it or something interesting to say when I feel like it. VHTV is a business and it's for them to decide what they want to be and present. I reserve the right to kick them in the nuts when I think they deserve it. As for the clubs, the ones that were specifically created to escape me, I can only hope that its members abandon them in time and come back here as themselves fully again with the rest of us. For me it's all water under the bridge and in the past now and i just want to move on. Ok, enough that, I'm moving on. Let's not talk about this anymore. Thx!

27 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Thanks Dave! I'll be ok. I'll just be me and try to find some joy where I can find it or something interesting to say when I feel like it. VHTV is a business and it's for them to decide what they want to be and present. I reserve the right to kick them in the nuts when I think they deserve it. As for the clubs, the ones that were specifically created to escape me, I can only hope that its members abandon them in time and come back here as themselves fully again with the rest of us. For me it's all water under the bridge and in the past now and i just want to move on. Ok, enough that, I'm moving on. Let's not talk about this anymore. Thx!

Got it👍

• Thanks 1

ok, just a little PSA. i understand that there is a concerted effort to ignore and shun me, even to the point of threatening to ignore and shun others who dare speak or interact with me. don't pull the paranoia card cause i already have seen the evidence of this effort. i just want you to know that i could really care less personally, but this is pure form of forum bullying. it is quite pitiful especially given that you all already have the means to avoid me entirely within your sealed off walls, but for some reason you need to expand it to the public forum as well. i feel sorry for you that you feel so hurt that you feel the need to be this way. anyways have a nice day! see ya! 💋

• Like 2

...and yet this forum is basically dead. interesting and too bad. taking me out of the equation, people here really don't care much for certain managers. #shitballed perhaps the admin needs to do a better job of advertising his own site. 🚨