Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

vhtv needs like 5 more managers. there is way too much recycling on their site. it would be nice to see new tenants, who no one knows and no one can find anything about. i know that is sadly impossible, but it would be nice and refreshing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

vhtv needs like 5 more managers. there is way too much recycling on their site. it would be nice to see new tenants, who no one knows and no one can find anything about. i know that is sadly impossible, but it would be nice and refreshing. 

Yeah friends of friends tends to get a bit boring after a while especially when they don't live up to expectations.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah friends of friends tends to get a bit boring after a while especially when they don't live up to expectations.

very boring actually. i always try to imagine the conversation they have trying to convince their friends or someone at a club to join a sex site. must be very ackward. lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i see that vhtv has added a little pop up to note a new subscriber. anyone else think those are bs? i saw one the other day and the location was missing. guess they forgot to enter one before they posted it. 😁

Yeah i have thought they may be BS as often the same one re occurs. Haven't seen any for a while now so maybe they were just testing something?

45 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i have thought they may be BS as often the same one re occurs. Haven't seen any for a while now so maybe they were just testing something?

they are still there. probably bs, but also a good idea. 

14 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

they are still there. probably bs, but also a good idea. 

Oh hello. One of Amy is a problem. Two of Amy are trouble.Three of Amy is definitely a global crisis😋 .but with that's there was someone (maybe My angel)❤️ before many years it told me he is lovely person. Maybe that was a dream or real. Oh gosh still now don't know..🌹 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stayaway said:

Oh hello. One of Amy is a problem. Two of Amy are trouble.Three of Amy is definitely a global crisis😋 .but with that's there was someone (maybe My angel)❤️ before many years it told me he is lovely person. Maybe that was a dream or real. Oh gosh still now don't know..🌹 😊

I'm like anyone else really. Life is a tangled web we weave. It's always a matter of being able to navigate the field of play or be trapped within one's own making. It is an ebb and a flow. Perhaps I found a way to escape for now. The future is never a door to a final destination. It is always a window to a mirage of possibilities. Holding on to hate and anger is a closed door that will only limit one's potential. I know that better then anyone. My passion gets the best of me. Everything will be ok. 🦋

• Like 1