B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

il y a une heure, p4design a dit :

Your comment above is a poor attempt at sarcasm and is of no consequence.  Clearly you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this conversation.

this is why it is better to close this constructive and courteous exchange🥱

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I see that your consensus slider is not the same for everyone, how many times Diane has also refused to have sex with Olya's guy? several times like Olya 
He manages to force her hand when he shows her that Olya is giving a blowjob to her boyfriend 
but apparently it shocks you much less when Diane was not necessarily in a position to make decisions

The guys have been looking all day to do this exchange and the girls know it very well, you can't suck a guy in front of another or be naked all day in front of the others without there being a sexual game between all protagonists

No one ever forced Diane to have sex with them, even after initial refusals, when she had sex it was because she decided to.  Olya was forced and it's that simple. I've had enough of this conversation and those of you who defend this odious behavior.  I'm done with it.  Reply if you like, but you will not get another answer from me.

• Like 3

I do not participate in the discussion of the possible violence done to girls, if they, with the help of RLC invite boys to have a sex show in front of the cameras, to increase their salary, they must be ready for any situation, you could see very well what kind of boys they were and Diane, from what Milena said, she knew her "boyfriend" very well, I would say to the girls, that there are other ways to earn a living.

• Like 4

Could someone explain to me why it is wrong for young single girls to want to enjoy life? all these people are very clear in their relationship, they are not looking to have a long relationship with baby and marriage, it is only for sex and fun

I still want to remind, and this even if some seem to have more esteem for Milena or Kamila, that they too had the same kind of relationship in front of the cameras of rlc

it's still funny to see that the same good thinking people allows to judge and criticize these girls whatever they may do

Can you really tell me if these girls should act like Leora for the sake of rlc and the subscribers? that is to say not to do anything of their days in the apartment except a small masturbation or a small massage with her girlfriend but to be absent from the apartment during three quarters of the time? for a girl that people present as not very sociable, I find that she seems to have a very great social life outside the apartment

people can say whatever they want, but if we don't factor in solo or group masturbations meant for cameras, GOV girls share a lot more of their real life than Leora and Malia, which is still the name of this project if I'm not mistaken 😁

• Like 3

11 hours ago, traduction911 said:

Once again the Milena has found accomplices for another play which consists of imitating a working colleague ...

Surprising that the Fiona is there ... Usually she has her low blows done by others ... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Be yourself ! Be yourself ! Be yourself !

Does Leora have patent for masturbation ?

• Like 1