B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

RIght at this point I would get rid of Carla and Yanal, Mimi, Irma (doesnt add anymore to the project, time to leave). Malia is useless as hell, Eliska and BF I dont even bother watching them, same with Martina.

They should renew the whole thing.

• Upvote 1

Just now, philo said:

Fiora evicted so that Masha could have a temporary room. Somehow that doesn't seem quite right.

She seemed happy when packing, which suggested she was ok to be leaving, and not being kicked out. Of course it might have been an act with her, but she might be moving in with her guy...although she hasn't known him for very long....

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

RIght at this point I would get rid of Carla and Yanal, Mimi, Irma (doesnt add anymore to the project, time to leave). Malia is useless as hell, Eliska and BF I dont even bother watching them, same with Martina.

They should renew the whole thing.

they have trouble replacing 1 girl let alone all of them

I know but seriously who picks there girls? I mean, there are some beautiful as Miroslava, Angie, Damira, and obviosuly is subjective, but there are others like Mimi, Fiora, Carla, like wtf are they even doing there?

Leora´s apartment is boring now, she just get lost all day, leaving Malia texting, barely  talking to a guy, and they get rid of the only apartment that was moving things up, Olya and Dianne.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Will that be the cost of a new sub then...? 😏

one thing is sure you don't need this 50 $ because i see you have renew 😁 you are very motivated because rlc is really dead