Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

Aren't Mira and Henry a wonderful couple.
Both absolutely perfect, a joy to behold.
A truly beautiful couple.
Always great to watch, I love their interaction with each other, always loving, always respectful, always caring for each other.
They are truly exquisite in every way.

I have to say I love that short grey skirt Mira is wearing today, it really suits her elegant body, accentuates her long shapely legs and cute fabulous bottom.
Her hair is down this evening..just the way I like it..those wild curls cascading down over her shoulders..super sexy.

Mira..you are extremely beautiful, stunningly attractive, breathtaking in every way.
Your handsome partner Henry is a very lucky guy.

1 hour ago, plum said:

I have to say I love that short grey skirt Mira is wearing today, it really suits her elegant body, accentuates her long shapely legs and cute fabulous bottom.
Her hair is down this evening..just the way I like it..those wild curls cascading down over her shoulders..super sexy.

Mira..you are extremely beautiful, stunningly attractive, breathtaking in every way.
Your handsome partner Henry is a very lucky guy.

You should be writer!)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

This lady seems to be getting an awful lot of exposure recently? Could there be a new apartment looming :biggrin:

You can bet your bottom dollar will not be long before her and phonetail get one. All depending if they want one of course. Keep 👀 on it 😅

• Like 1

Mira looks so beautiful tonight.. her hair like fire, her alabaster skin, delicate like porcelain.

Computer and phone screens get so boring so quickly,

but every time your name pops up, a light shines inside my dark mind.

I'm always stuck in the same routine, day to day.

But you, Mira, always seem to pull me out of it.

Darkness hides behind my closed eyelids until I think of you.

Then suddenly,

I'm bathed in a warmth like no other.

I see flowers more vivid than anyone could ever imagine.

And the autumn air feels like silk ,

• Haha 1