Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

Just logged on this evening and was pleasantly surprised to see Mira and Henry back at their apartment.
I must say Henry is looking magnificent this evening, that trendy black T shirt perfectly colour co-ordinates with his dark hair, the whole ensemble making him look like the style icon he is, I'm sure there are many men around the world who would love to look as cool and utterly handsome as him.
He is absolutely the epitome of the modern man, so absolutely handsome, so kind and respectful to his friends and partner Mira, who I am sure is deeply in love with him...as he is so obviously with her.
What an absolute joy they are.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, plum said:

Just logged on this evening and was pleasantly surprised to see Mira and Henry back at their apartment.
I must say Henry is looking magnificent this evening, that trendy black T shirt perfectly colour co-ordinates with his dark hair, the whole ensemble making him look like the style icon he is, I'm sure there are many men around the world who would love to look as cool and utterly handsome as him.
He is absolutely the epitome of the modern man, so absolutely handsome, so kind and respectful to his friends and partner Mira, who I am sure is deeply in love with him...as he is so obviously with her.

Gag GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Gag GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

`I find that very insulting, you are not allowed to insult others on here, I only tried to express my opinion on how wonderful Mira and Henry are, and I see your derogatory meme.
Please do not insult me..I am only expressing my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have you all noticed how incredibly gorgeous Mira is this evening?
I love it when she wears her hair up, tied at the back..she reminds me of the beautiful hollywood actresses, the movie icons.
reminds me of Audrey Hepburn, 
Classic beauty..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, plum said:

Yours trolling much better than other now:) it is initiate smile)))

• Haha 3

On 9/27/2020 at 2:18 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Another couple ON THEIR PHONES reading instructions on what to do next.    you suck game over GIF by AnimatedText

Looking up how Real people have conversations or different sex positions to keep your partner and audience interested. 😆

18 hours ago, Robwin said:

Someone new would be better those two are too familiar now :biggrin:

"Someone new". That is asking way too much. 😀

amazon netflix GIF by Patriot Act 😂