Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's funny how you can afford to have freedoms towards the girls of Barcelona but as soon as we start to criticize Leora, sir is no longer laughing :angel:

So if we say that we are fans and that we follow the girls of Barcelona from the beginning, would you have more consideration for these members?

it's so funny to see how you can be different with people  when the participants act exactly the same

I just saw you make nauseating comments about Milena or Kim, but nothing about Leora, yet she too is absent from her apartment, and she becomes more and more recurrent, but I had forgotten that Leora was an Angel :biggrin:

If you are stating that you have been a fan of Barcelona since the beginning then I personally would have to question your suitability to hold such an esteemed position in the CC hierarchy. You are obviously similar in mental capacity as myself.

Before you come back at me with some smart arse remark let me inform you that I am suitably qualified to make these remarks to you. as I am not too tightly wrapped at the best of times and really don't give a toss about your title.😹

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not a story of loving such kind of girls, it's just a story of respect, and you are sorely lacking when all participants should deserve the same respect

What do you think Leora does when she goes out during those times that the Barcelona girls wouldn't do? I keep saying that she is far from perfect and that she acts exactly the same way as the girls that you dare to insult every day

Not everybody deserves respect Moos!!  People in life earn respect and are not given respect for merely being a person on gods green earth.  It doesn't matter what Leora does when she leaves the apartment for 24 to 36 to 48 hours, she hasn't shown anyone an inkling of what the girls of Barcelona have when they've been out and some of the trash they have brought back with them.  You are right about one thing though, there is only one person that is perfect and the rest of us only strive to be!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you are stating that you have been a fan of Barcelona since the beginning then I personally would have to question your suitability to hold such an esteemed position in the CC hierarchy. You are obviously similar in mental capacity as myself.

Before you come back at me with some smart arse remark let me inform you that I am suitably qualified to make these remarks to you. as I am not too tightly wrapped at the best of times and really don't give a toss about your title.😹

That's not what I'm saying, just like I'm not a fan of Leora, I'm not a fan of Barcelona apartments, especially when they do their show, for the same reason of the lack of Reality
But yet I really think all people deserve to be respected

Compared to Harley, he seems to respect Leora fans more easily as he insults fans of Barcelona girls, when the reasons for being a fan of all these girls are initially the same.

Do you find it fair?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have always thought and considered that CC's. overall is a forum, and that this is only a part of the overall forum considered to be a thread of the forum. Yet there have seemed to be a number of occasions for awhile now when this thread is referred to here as a forum....or the forum. As in differences of perceptions and opinions on various subject matter goes, each to their own as far as such considerations goes as well I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

That's not what I'm saying, just like I'm not a fan of Leora, I'm not a fan of Barcelona apartments, especially when they do their show, for the same reason of the lack of Reality

Compared to Harley, he seems to respect Leora fans more easily as he insults fans of Barcelona girls, when the reasons for being a fan of all these girls are initially the same.

Do you find it fair?

I will stop posting in the Leora thread as I have done in the Barcelona threads is this will make you happy Moos!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I will stop posting in the Leora thread as I have done in the Barcelona threads is this will make you happy Moos!

Why, are you afraid to say more reprehensible things compared to the rules of the forum?

Now you're old enough to make your own decisions

But I think we can always give our opinion while remaining respectful, whether towards the participants or the other members of this forum

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

With Leora fans it's different because her and her apartment is different.  Leora's apartment is not setup to be a wild and crazy show type apartment like the Barca apartments are and that's why there is so much of a difference between Leora and the Barca girls and what types of girls they each are!

When I would go off on some of the Barca fans (and it was only a few) it's because they deserved it in one way or another....maybe not for you but for me!

P.S. You are a Barca fan, shows or not!!

• Like 4

Why, are you afraid to say more reprehensible things compared to the rules of the forum?

Now you're old enough to make your own decisions

But I think we can always give our opinion while remaining respectful, whether towards the participants or the other members of this forum

I give respect when respect is earned....end of story!!

• Like 6

Do you find it fair?

What I find fair is that it’s fine to have varying opinions, as long as the remarks are not vicious and hurting.

The problem now of course is that people interpret a differing opinion as outrageous when it’s just a different opinion.

I never watch Barca or any of the other apartments so don’t comment overly on the tenants there.

If a different opinion is presented properly with sufficient respect for the tenant and indeed the forum member then there is no problem, but someone saying they prefer one particular girl over another is not disrespectful at all. 

It’s no good pointing to one person as the culprit, because many of us with differing views have been guilty of disrespect toward the tenants or other members at one time or another.

Leora has come in for a lot of vicious verbal attacks recently, all driven by a mixture of trolls, members who form their own opinions from the flimsiest evidence, supposition, envy, lack of control over her,  and the age old phenomenon of men talking through their semi erect cocks...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What I find fair is that it’s fine to have varying opinions, as long as the remarks are not vicious and hurting.

The problem now of course is that people interpret a differing opinion as outrageous when it’s just a different opinion.

I never watch Barca or any of the other apartments so don’t comment overly on the tenants there.

If a different opinion is presented properly with sufficient respect for the tenant and indeed the forum member then there is no problem, but someone saying they prefer one particular girl over another is not disrespectful at all. 

It’s no good pointing to one person as the culprit, because many of us with differing views have been guilty of disrespect toward the tenants or other members at one time or another.

Leora has come in for a lot of vicious verbal attacks recently, all driven by a mixture of trolls, members who form their own opinions from the flimsiest evidence, supposition, envy, lack of control over her,  and the age old phenomenon of men talking through their semi erect cocks...

I would love to respond to the next to the last sentence which I feel is spot on, but there is no way at this point and time I could possibly be civil about it.  Good post overall Jimbo!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE !!!!!  For those who have been too busy posting in this forum/ thread, or whatever name one  wants to apply to it !  😏

Malia has maintained the number one live thumbnail for the last forty minutes. Doing her ironing in the living room.  😁

Having maintained that position, until she put up the ironing board ! Thus leaving that spot for the other apartments to vie for !

• Like 3