Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I'm not so sure... The guest guy kisses them all, plays Beverly a lot but then grabs his girlfriend and doesn't let her loose... I think the problem is the guest guy.

twice she kissed Hugo  very passionately earlier. so I don't think he has jealousy problem. I am guessing they have just met and they are new couple.

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

dos veces besó a Hugo muy apasionadamente antes. así que no creo que tenga problemas de celos. Supongo que se acaban de conocer y son una pareja nueva.

Only in the game because he has already kissed Beverly but if you look now she no longer separates from her, he won't let her loose even when Beverly approaches. The guy loves everyone but he doesn't want his girlfriend taken away!

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Only in the game because he has already kissed Beverly but if you look now she no longer separates from her, he won't let her loose even when Beverly approaches. The guy loves everyone but he doesn't want his girlfriend taken away!

well, I hope you are wrong 😃

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

dude the guy just dont want his girlfriend start being jealus and think he doesnt care for her. you cant be that blind to not see this!! since his girlfriend allready was kissing with Hugo.

• Like 1