Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #65 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

Just to keep the record straight and to avoid innuendo, supposition and lies...Leora is neither a mother nor a whore....FACT!!

But if she ever becomes one in the future she will be a very good one ..No doubts!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If it was your little sister, I would call her by her name. what's your obsession with being hurtful and insulting?

If an accurate and truthful description of your behavior is hurtful and insulting, maybe you should take a moment to consider what you're doing. 

A donkey is a donkey whether he likes it or not.  Pretending he's a unicorn changes nothing.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Juste pour garder les choses au clair et pour éviter les insinuations, les suppositions et les mensonges ... Leora n'est ni une mère ni une pute .... FAIT !!

Pas une mère c'est sur, une pute ? je dirai plutot une mère maquerelle. FAIT

1 minute ago, gomer said:

If an accurate and truthful description of your behavior is hurtful and insulting, maybe you should take a moment to consider what you're doing. 

A donkey is a donkey whether he likes it or not.  Calling him a unicorn changes nothing.

And calling you anything other than a horrible cunt doesn’t change the fact you are either

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

And calling you anything other than a horrible cunt doesn’t change the fact you are either

I see we've reached the bottom of rational debate and have resorted to the predictable juvenile ad hominem. 

Well, so's your old man!  (am I doing it right?)

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

I see we've reached the bottom of rational debate and have resorted to the predictable juvenile ad hominem. 

Absolutely!! He was, but that doesn’t alter the fact you remain one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gomer said:

A donkey is a donkey whether he likes it or not.  Pretending he's a unicorn changes nothing.

It's easy to judge other people based on one's own morals, and call them names. what's hard is to be a decent human being and respect others. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

There’s no such thing as rational debate as far as your concerned...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Des conneries j'en ai lu et ecrites, mais vous, vous faites parti de l'élite des malfaisants

POUR XARVAZ

me the elite and evil?, all i want is respect for both girls and i can't get that done so leave that elite out

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2