Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I remember the cottage cheese comments but I never noticed anything of such and just thought they were made by some that either had attitudes at the times, or were jealous of her for some stupid reasons. But I've also never noticed any creases or indentions back then or any time until recently either.

Under certain lighting and certain cameras you can see it. I think if one were to see here in person we would have a different opinion. I know I would after picking my jaw up off the floor. Live cameras and photos don't do anyone justice as in person does.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Under certain lighting and certain cameras you can see it. I think if one were to see here in person we would have a different opinion. I know I would after picking my jaw up off the floor. Live cameras and photos don't do anyone justice as in person does.

Lol. You more than likely wouldn't be the only one having to in such a scenario. No, cams or pics don't always show the best of things, that's true.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. You more than likely wouldn't be the only one having to in such a scenario. No, cams or pics don't always show the best of things, that's true.

Obviously how she looks is up to her. But, there is no doubt in my mind. That when the jeans in her current wardrobe will not allow her to squeeze, wiggle, and squirm, into them.

(As much as I enjoy watching her do that maneuver.) 😊  As I stated earlier. She will make adjustments in her diet, and exercise program. 

Regarding the cams. Notice the texture of her skin via cam 7, as compared to cam 10. Never mind !! You won't be paying attention to skin texture !!😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don´t mind that she´s gained a little xtra over her bum,I like it.Just a little more to hold on to when the thunder and lightning strikes,don´t you think?Anyway I love her just the way she is.This is a woman in

blossom.And didn´t we all gained a little weight when we got a little older.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I don´t mind that she´s gained a little xtra over her bum,I like it.Just a little more to hold on to when the thunder and lightning strikes,don´t you think?Anyway I love her just the way she is.This is a woman in

blossom.And didn´t we all gained a little weight when we got a little older.

Well speaking for me, I sure as hell did! LOL!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Obviously how she looks is up to her. But, there is no doubt in my mind. That when the jeans in her current wardrobe will not allow her to squeeze, wiggle, and squirm, into them.

(As much as I enjoy watching her do that maneuver.) 😊  As I stated earlier. She will make adjustments in her diet, and exercise program. 

Regarding the cams. Notice the texture of her skin via cam 7, as compared to cam 10. Never mind !! You won't be paying attention to skin texture !!😁

Lol. Yes, mr. canine, I must admit that I as well have enjoyed at times of noticing some of the sqeezing, squirming, wiggling, and even sometimes jumping to get into some of the jeans, and even sometimes some of the squirming and wiggling to get out of some of them as well.

I've also noticed that it has seemed lately whenever there may be a need for those types of manuevers to occur, that there may actually even be somewhat more difficulty than before in doing so. 

I've never really noticed any difference in any views of cams #7 and #10 since #7 is in the bathroom and #10 is in the bedroom, but once upon a time I did notice there to be quite a noticable difference between cam #11 and the other 3 cams in the bedroom because it's view is a good little bit darker in contrast than the other 3 and it definitely does make her skin texture, tone, or tint appear even darker.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Of course it's all about personal choices HF, and such is most matters in life as well for most people. Certainly she may know and realize the magnitude of her support from some of her biggest fans that visit and comment here, and that some may would even continue doing so even if she became entirely way too over weight. But what about the thousands of other fans she has elsewhere that may only be fans of her as an attractive woman ? It's a good possibility that a good portion of that part of her fanbase would disappear.

A lot changes take place to a woman with their metabolism once they turn 30yr. Burning off all those empty calories takes twice as long. You either have to exercise more or eat less, which she has done neither. Malia is significantly taller than Leora so a few extra pounds wouldn’t be as noticeable. I imagine she has to realize how more difficult it is to squeeze into  her jeans. Either that or she has started to replace her wardrobe to accommodates her enhanced figure.

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I have always believed her to be a quite intelligent woman and have expressed it a number of times as well pepe and I would hope she would or does realize when it may be time to do something about it as well. After recently reviewing some pics and clips of her over time of most months since her return, i was actually surprised at how much of a transformation there has been. I have always thought and expressed as well that she has filled out nicely and was even more attractive than she was during her first year to two years. But since reviewing the pics and clips recently, I have tried to look more closer at her and I've been noticing creases and indentions that were never there before. It's starting to pack on, and if she's not carefull and lets herself go, it will likely continue to.

Yep...if you look at her face it’s easy to see how much more full it is especially in her cheeks...both sets. 😏

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

🐈 😘😉👍

• Like 2