Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

Appeared to me that before she looked at one of her phones for a minute and then layed it down and turned on the tv, while watching her friend getting ready, she may very well have been sitting there thinking for a little while about spending another extended period of time by herself there. Of course, only she knows what she was really thinking.

• Like 1

I will leave you good people to your own devices for the weekend...People are well aware of my position concerning Malia or any of the other apartments. So I will see you all hopefully again on Monday....Everyone have a good weekend especially Leora..😺

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Well Malia have to blame herself,she could also go out by herself.were was she last week when she was away about 6-7 hours,with friends?That night when Leora was scared by the grasshopper.So she don´t have to sit here by herself

if she only want to go somewhere.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well Malia have to blame herself,she could also go out by herself.were was she last week when she was away about 6-7 hours,with friends?That night when Leora was scared by the grasshopper.So she don´t have to sit here by herself

if she only want to go somewhere.

It's a good possibility that those thoughts go through her mind mc56. I'm sure it also goes through her mind about missing her child and that the main reason of her being there is an opportunity to acquire some money mainly because of that particular reason along with some others, and at the same time of them both being company to one another while she is there. You are right, she does not have to stay there by herself, or even go out with her friend, because she could go by herself if she chose to. But she likely knows she would have to spend money doing much of anything and probably does not want to because of her responsibilities elsewhere, and is not so outgoing as her friend is, and is more of a homebody so to speak.

• Like 2