Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  Of course it's all about personal choices HF, and such is most matters in life as well for most people. Certainly she may know and realize the magnitude of her support from some of her biggest fans that visit and comment here, and that some may would even continueย doing so even if she became entirely way too over weight, but what about the thousands of other fans she has elsewhere that may only fans of an attractive woman ? It's a good possibility that a good portion of that part of her fanbase would disappear.

We could get deep off in it about who would stay and who would go but I venture to say that her other fans (the one's that don't sub to CC) would not have the patience as the one's that subscribe to this forum.ย  Let's face it, knowing little tidbits of info go a long way!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

We could get deep off in it about who would stay and who would go but I venture to say that her other fans (the one's that don't sub to CC) would not have the patience as the one's that subscribe to this forum.ย  Let's face it, knowing little tidbits of info go a long way!!

ย  ย  That's true. So is the fact that rlc depends on subscribers for business and revenue which in turn supports the participants.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  Of course it's all about personal choices HF, and such is most matters in life as well for most people. Certainly she may know and realize the magnitude of her support from some of her biggest fans that visit and comment here, and that some may would even continueย doing so even if she became entirely way too over weight, but what about the thousands of other fans she has elsewhere that may only be fans of her as an attractive woman ? It's a good possibility that a good portion of that part of her fanbase would disappear.

She's smart enough to not let her self go to the point of being overweight or at least smart enough to know when to walk away from the project.

The cameras make her look bigger than she really is. FYI her dress size is XS.

She filled out nicely compared to when she appeared in 2013.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  I'm afraid so. That...graze on and eat grass and other foilage, defecate, grow coats used in manufacturing of wool, and reproduce. But then again, you knew all that.

Thanks for education and you are right I new all that apart from foilage or should it be foliage