Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

17 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so thats what u do when ur with a girl

girl ??????  Depending on which dictionary you use, or in which court room you are in. 

Doing what you are suggesting one to do, one just might get more than one bargained for !  😏

I will enjoy the day. Letting the" woman"decide the agenda for the days action !  😊

However, you are welcome to your own perversions !

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

have u never heard of anal or a blowjob

A husband and wife were lying in bed. Getting in the mood, he started caressing her to turn her on.

"Sorry," she said, "I have a gynecologist appointment tomorrow, and I want to make sure I'm fresh and undisturbed before she inspects me."

He rolled over, feeling a little disappointed.

A moment later, he rolls back over and says, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow?"

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

A husband and wife were lying in bed. Getting in the mood, he started caressing her to turn her on.

"Sorry," she said, "I have a gynecologist appointment tomorrow, and I want to make sure I'm fresh and undisturbed before she inspects me."

He rolled over, feeling a little disappointed.

A moment later, he rolls back over and says, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow?"

i had a girlfriend who wanted me to do it in her ear, every time i tried to put it in her mouth she turned her head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, scutus said:

girl ??????  Depending on which dictionary you use, or in which court room you are in. 

Doing what you are suggesting one to do, one just might get more than one bargained for !  😏

I will enjoy the day. Letting the" woman"decide the agenda for the days action !  😊

However, you are welcome to your own perversions !

are u implying im talking about under age sex when i say girl? coz if u are u better tell pulo to stop calling leora and malia beautiful girls