Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #1

jabbath1987

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well to me the place already looks as dead as a dodo.

Wow Jab, you're complaining too.😉

I haven't been here for about a week. +1 - Czech place. Failed my 5 second test. Apparently - in other places +/- old boredom. Even those two swing couples from Lilka and Mira did not open now. Although then there was stage - apartment rent is literally tomorrow, in 3 days open.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Wow Jab, you're complaining too.😉

I haven't been here for about a week. +1 - Czech place. Failed my 5 second test. Apparently - in other places +/- old boredom. Even those two swing couples from Lilka and Mira did not open now. Although then there was stage - apartment rent is literally tomorrow, in 3 days open.

You mean the couple visiting Lilka & Jakar in their new place? They are totally boring.

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean the couple visiting Lilka & Jakar in their new place? They are totally boring.

This - people. Last time when I heard (first days August) they were at stage of choosing an apartment and ordering required amount cams.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

This - people. Last time when I heard (first days August) they were at stage of choosing an apartment and ordering required amount cams.

Yes I think they are boring. Did not nothing interesting there. During the party with Roberta they did not participate at all. I hope they won't get a place.