Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Ahh yes, the ole proverbial laying in a bed together while watching some shows on a tablet routine. How nice. Hopefully you find something of interest to watch and enjoy yourselves tonight there girls. 

Ah yes., laying in bed, having a snack between them and some platonic caressing till Leora decides for them to go their separate rooms so she can play with her phone alone for another 2 - 3 till she falls asleep. Their apartment went from the most interesting on RLC because of the physical relationship developing into something captivating and tantalizing to the most lackluster and mundane.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Ah yes., laying in bed, having a snack between them and some platonic caressing till Leora decides for them to go their separate rooms so she can play with her phone alone for another 2 - 3 till she falls asleep. Their apartment went from the most interesting on RLC because of the physical relationship developing into something more captivating and tantalizing to the most lackluster and mundane.   

It seems to me that you are unaware that Malia is on her period.That why there could be no such thing that you want.Be shure you become aware of such facts before you open your big mouth-

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is the last time I will ask you all to stay on topic and quit attacking each other. This forum needs those who wish to contribute and not those who wish troll each other.

You're a little late to the party aren't we.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You're a little late to the party aren't we.

No not really, it is the 3rd time in the last week, I have had to step into this thread. I am about to unleash the power of the hammer !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No not really, it is the 3rd time in the last week, I have had to step into this thread. I am about to unleash the power of the hammer !!!

u cant touch this hip hop GIF

mc hammer GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1