Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No not really, it is the 3rd time in the last week, I have had to step into this thread. I am about to unleash the power of the hammer !!!

Then go for it and fill your boots.....No good having power unless you use or abuse it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is the last time I will ask you all to stay on topic and quit attacking each other. This forum needs those who wish to contribute and not those who wish troll each other.

And what about those who get their rocks off by trolling and personally abusing the tenants?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Don’t you think by now the guy she is dating is wondering why she has never invited him over to her place to visit or just grab a bite to eat or have a cup of coffee or tea with her roommate Malia. Either she wants to keep it hidden from him what she does to pay her bills or she has told him and he’s decided he doesn’t want that type of exposure. Either one will result in Leora departure from RLC in the very near future if the relationship with her mystery guy is authentic. 

I agree with your assumption. I also think that it will end soon, leora is not getting any younger and after a certain time she should think about where the priorities are for her.
I would like to add that I don't want to intentionally hurt anyone with my statements.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

This is the last time I will ask you all to stay on topic  I have had to step into this thread. I am about to unleash the power of the hammer !!!

the forum judge he's going to sentence you, be on your guard if you don't want to be executed

14 hours ago, Pepe said:

Si vous remarquez qu'elle s'est arrêtée après avoir vu l'une des nombreuses personnes qu'elle n'aime pas.

Vous pouvez le remercier. Hahahaha comme il le dit.

Moi je m'en fous quelle m'aime ou pas, et si c'est le cas qu'elle s'est arretée, c'est qu'elle s'interdit ou bien son petit ami lui interdit de faire des bates.

je crois qu'elle a assez donnée de sa personne ce week end, et que ses organes était encore sensible.

• Haha 2