Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

17 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

leora asked malia to help more with the cleaning about 2 weeks ago , that is why you would of seen a change , also malia prepares lunch and dinner  more and  she is also going out much more on her own  in this time.    leora has told malia to stop asking to use her makeup etc,   and take whatever you need, but malia still asks while she is there. 

can i also point out that malia didn't start the ' corona virus' before you try to blame her for that aswell. 

Find that hard to believe that Leora asked Malia to do cleaning Leora has a meticulous way of doing everything and Malia would not meet her standards. Speaking of corona virus that's a good reason for her not to be using Leora makeup she don't use hers that's Leora meticulous hygiene nature again

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ste said:

Find that hard to believe that Leora asked Malia to do cleaning Leora has a meticulous way of doing everything and Malia would not meet her standards. Speaking of corona virus that's a good reason for her not to be using Leora makeup she don't use hers that's Leora meticulous hygiene nature again

I agree that Leora would never be satisfied with someone else doing the cleaning, she has her own system and standards of cleanliness and wouldn’t be satisfied with less.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ste said:

she had a long chat what she wanted done  in the apartment with malia as i said 12-13 days ago..  it was basically a kick up the ass talk..  she then told paul everything  she had talked  about on the phone the next day.. The last  she  told malia to stop asking to use her make up on thursday night .

leora touches malia's massage bottle all the time , they also share the hair dryer and hair straighteners  and massage each other before washing, i could go on if you wish..  And malia actually cleans her hands much more than leora does.. 

the main reason leora has struggled lately  is what happened about 4-5 months ago  with paul,  her head and heart has still not recovered , it's a slow process but she will get there.. 

There is talk in russia  that the borders will be open around mid september , so perhaps that will be when malia can return home as i believe her visa runs out september /october  (that part is a guess)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ste said:

It may have been a case of her mentioning that it wouldn't hurt if she was to help out with the cleaning more. It's also likely that any thought never crossed her mind that her friend was aware of how meticulous of an individual she always once was so may have felt somewhat awkward about doing anything that her friend may have thought that it may not be right or not be enough of. As far as any make up situation, Gag probably knows about that as well since he was able to undertand some conversations that occurred there concerning that as well as the other matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1