B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We received info from RLC earlier that there would be more apartments, but  Covid-19 stopped this

and it's just the beginning  with this shit Covid-19 so the RLC  plans could be stopped for another year

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

and it's just the beginning  with this shit Covid-19 so the RLC  plans could be stopped for another year

I also think there were many girls who wanted to go to BCN this summer, but could not come. Too bad. I hope RLC survive 

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We received info from RLC earlier that there would be more apartments, but  Covid-19 stopped this

Hopefully their plan was for Couples Apartments and not anymore Party Girls.  They'd be a lot better off getting rid of the Party Girl Apartments.   Get back to the basics of what got them where  they are today. Send all these girls back home and say Your Services are No Longer Required.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

Blaming a 5 month pandemic when they had well over a year to open just ONE apartment... I think you'd have to be a real fool to believe that excuse.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully their plan was for Couples Apartments and not anymore Party Girls.  They'd be a lot better off getting rid of the Party Girl Apartments.   Get back to the basics of what got them where  they are today. Send all these girls back home and say Your Services are No Longer Required.

or keep only one party girls apartment  (B4) it's sufficiant, don't need to have 3 party girls place 

it was the big tendance during a period these girls apartments but now it's time to turn the page and offer someting new on the site

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, firewall said:

or keep only one party girls apartment  (B4) it's sufficiant, don't need to have 3 party girls place 

it was the big tendance during a period these girls apartments but now it's time to turn the page and offer someting new on the site

Three Apartments of them was too much one would be quite sufficient.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

But the GOV apartments seems to be a lot more popular than the couples apts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But the GOV apartments seems to be a lot more popular than the couples apts.

I don't think they are that popular any longer. They've lost their popularity over the past year. RLC's ratings have been in a downward spiral ever since they closed those 16 Russian Apartments which were all couples.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think they are that popular any longer. They've lost their popularity over the past year. RLC's ratings have been in a downward spiral ever since they closed those 16 Russian Apartments which were all couples.

couples apartments are ok if they have a guest every now and again