Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Now this is a very delicate question,to import a pet,in this case a dog it´s very difficult.Because to import a dog to the Czech Republic from Russia demands so many things.Because Russia is outside the Europen circle.She(Leora) would have to

confirm that her dog is vaccinated against rabies and other vaccination,plus the quarantine.That´s why I think she wouldn´t expose little Eva for this.It´s not that simple to import a pet,and Eva is not a young dog for what I know.

No need, 🐨 I'm there waiting to be invited back into the bed. I'm made for cuddles 🙂 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Leroa and Malia is the topic, outside of that while I'm here on this thread in which I am camping out on, the insulting of members will cease. The Mudslinging stops !!!

Love the Velvet Sedgehammer 

u cant touch this hip hop GIF

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

dear friend i wish you a great virtual love with leora, but there is no point in getting carried away when someone tells the truth !!! and the truth is that leora has abandoned the little eva for 1 year now, and for an animal it is terrible, especially since eva only lived for leora !!!! at first we thought she would do everything to get it back as soon as possible, then the months went by, and now we know what it is !!!!! I had nothing against leora, but since this abandonment, I no longer consider her the same ....

How does she get Eva back within your time frame, Eva needed some treatment for an ongoing condition, and the borders have been closed because of something called Covid 19 for the past four months, along with the fact she will need all the paperwork sorted out..

At the time Leora was only in Prague on a visa that was short term, so no point in bringing the hound even if she could at that time..Things have changed now and I feel sure that you will once again see Eva when conditions permit.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How does she get Eva back within your time frame, Eva needed some treatment for an ongoing condition, and the borders have been closed because of something called Covid 19 for the past four months, along with the fact she will need all the paperwork sorted out..

At the time Leora was only in Prague on a visa that was short term, so no point in bringing the hound even if she could at that time..Things have changed now and I feel sure that you will once again see Eva when conditions permit.

And the famous blue pillow. 

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just a question!  Who censors the censors ?

Never ask. Just show respect. then bury the perpetrator. But to scutus's point, where are all the pundits? They are gone, and it is not because mods arrived, it is because we all worked together. 😉

• Like 2