Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nick, I've checked with my lawyer and he's advised not to make any comments at this time as he's referring it to a QC,

I was a little surprised to notice that the last thread topic #68 was closed out at #21 pages rather than at what has been the designated 30 page cut off of each thread topic. I assumed it may have had to do with enough items considered unnecessary or against the forum rules had been removed.

I believe they are just trying to eliminate some of the flame wars that have occurred at times in this thread since there is a thread designated for such, along with some of the unwarranted derogatory, disparaging, and outright insulting comments that have been made in references to some of the forum members or visitors here, as well as to some of the rlc participants as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I was a little surprised to notice that the last thread topic #68 was closed out at #21 pages rather than at what has been the designated 30 page cut off of each thread topic. I assumed it may have had to do with enough items considered unnecessary or against the forum rules had been removed.

I believe they are just trying to eliminate as much of flame wars as they can that have occurred at times, along with some of the unwarranted derogatory, disparaging, and outright insulting comments that have been made in references to some of the forum members or visitors here, as well as to some of the rlc participants as well.

I can't go into it because it will give them a reason to ban me. But no that's not it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe they are just trying to eliminate as much of flame wars as they can that have occurred at times, along with some of the unwarranted derogatory, disparaging, and outright insulting comments that have been made in references to some of the forum members or visitors here, as well as to some of the rlc participants as well.

They want a love fess here. So be very careful what you write as you will go down too. Best not to write anything but lovie dovie comments. Basically my advise to everyone only write good things.

• Sad 1

If you read the rules we are very limited what we can write. Everyone be careful is my advice. Go read the rules then when writing follow them don't give him any reasons.

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If you read the rules we are very limited what we can write. Everyone be careful is my advice. Go read the rules then when writing follow them don't give him any reasons.

Could end up with nobody to moderate....

• Like 1