Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

Je m'emmerde : je t'aurais bien scanné Malia. Mais t'es vraiment pas jolie. 

Arrête et quitte Léora.

Tes yeux sont trop rapprochés, ta bouche trop fine et déséquilibrée.
Tes fesses ? C'est un scandale pour un fille de 20 ans...

Tes pieds ? avec ton os qui dépasse et déforme ton pouce ?

Bon, et ben, je vais continuer de mater Kitty et ses seins durs comme du plastique siliconés.

24 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girls so cute so good so darling so happy 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸🌟👯

Three beautiful girls 

A big kiss for all women are special  

🐈😘

But where are they my feline friend ? The one who has become certainly reliable about not being there for at least two days around this time of every week is not there, another you mentioned is never there at the apartment but is rather a member and occasional visitor of this forum thread, and so then that leaves Malia, who is usually there whenever her friend disappears for several days or more around this time of every week. It appeared she may have been trying to help out by doing some cleaning chores herself again there. Other than that, it will probably only be more of the same of her wondering around the apartment from place to place, either in the tub, on in a balcony chair, on the living room sofa, or in her bed to do some of the touchy feely activities in pretending she may do more. 

20 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Malia's body is better than Leora's but I appreciate Leora's show and the effort she puts into them.

Well hello there stranger. How's things been going for you ? You must have not been paying much attention to what occurs there lately my friend, because the solo shows have subsided to few and far between, and the efforts at the end of the exchanges of massages of one another have been obviously only projections of false intentions most times that they are done, and have occurred mostly only around every five or six weeks.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Fuck you: I would have scanned you Malia. But you're really not pretty. 

Stop and leave Léora.

Your eyes are too close together, your mouth too thin and unbalanced.
Your butt? It's a scandal for a 20 year old girl ...

Your feet ? with your bone sticking out and deforming your thumb?

Okay, well, I'm going to keep checking out Kitty and her breasts as hard as silicone plastic.

Hardly fair HeniPas.....Whilst I might agree with the second sentence, she can't help her looks if they don't appeal to you, and she is not 20 but 28...

• Like 1