Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

Maren has potential but Phontail is more interested in his phone... Even she looks bored with him most of the time. If he could he would probably fuck it. 😂            

Maren is one of the most boring woman on VH her face always looks like a slapped ass. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maren is one of the most boring woman on VH her face always looks like a slapped ass. :biggrin:

Rarely look at her face...But agree can be miserable fucker most of the time. Phontail does not help the boring sod. 😆

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Rarely look at her face...But agree can be miserable fucker most of the time. Phontail does not help the boring sod. 😆

You ain't missed much then lol, dam shame as she got a good bod on her but hate to say it even Allison is more bloody lively :biggrin:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You ain't missed much then lol, dam shame as she got a good bod on her but hate to say it even Allison is more bloody lively :biggrin:

Neither are the cheeriest that is true... The reason they get on so well. 😀

• Haha 1

for me it is really sad seeing midle aged poeple so much addicted on their phones,  they didnt grow up with internet,so their addiction is just sad, i have see Roger scrolling endlessly the social networks for not any particular reason. i'm 30 yr and we have the comon sense once we meet with friends to let our phones away, i dont know for the rest but we do feel disrespect and embaresement using our phones in front of other people. but more than sad it is scary the impact this thing has for future, i strongly believe that humanity wasnt ready for internet.

spacer.png

• Like 2