Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Funny nothing is said when their parties are a major fail, lights are tampered with.... Smells like double standards. 😂

Didn't you realise they are one of Jabs protected species. as far as i am aware they have never had any fines either but am willing to be proved wrong ::)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Didn't you realise they are one of Jabs protected species. as far as i am aware they have never had any fines either but am willing to be proved wrong ::)

Come on I did nothing to defend the failed Halloween party. They also got a fine when Alisa and her boyfriend got violent in their bedroom there. 

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must have missed that... Not really blatantly obvious either is it...  You know you will be proved wrong... But not the fault of H&F of course. 🤡

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on I did nothing to defend the failed Halloween party. They also got a fine when Alisa and her boyfriend got violent in their bedroom there. 

Seem to recall that but wasn't that fine subsequently cancelled? May be thinking of another incident.?

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

You two need to look up the meaning of sarcasm i think :biggrin: or in other words i was taking the piss :biggrin:

Ah really I would never have worked that out for myself😁, thanks for keeping me informed.👍🤣

• Haha 1