Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to contradict you, but people pay money to watch 14 cameras, there is no guarantee that there will be girls there 24/7.

I would ask you, ย Is your house occupied 24/7 ?ย  I doubt it is unless you are an exception....So what's the difference between you and the tenants of RLC?

I have a slightly different perspective on the RLC subscription being similar to subscribing to a cable TV service. Of course your subscription may provide you 100โ€™s of channels to watch, however most people have just a handful they they actually tune into on a regular basis. Most likely you will have a favorite channel which you will watch daily. Leora and Maliaโ€™s apartment is that favorite channel (room). If your favorite cable channel activityย is off airย or lacking quality programmingย 50% of the time there is a natural tendency to feel taken advantage of and begin to reevaluateย whether the monthly subscription rate is worth it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  I would not be surprised if that were the case, or if they have more down periods between now and the end of the year. Apparently, they are still set up for and functioning by way of flash which I've been hearing will mostly be a thing of the past by then. If they have not updated their site software and changed it to function without flash, there may be quite a few disappointed subscribers that are L&M fans and admirers around then. I thought they may have already done it a few weeks back, because all of a sudden, live stream started working on my phone and never had before then. But, it only worked for about 2 days and then stopped again. My pc is an HP with windows 10 software which is Microsoft. I use Edge for my browser and it has been showing on top of the homepage since 4 to 5 months ago that flash will no longer be supportedย by the end of 2020.

True. I noticed as well a few weeks ago I wasย ย able to get a live stream on my phone without Flash which was fantastic...then it no longer worked after a couple days. Adobe flash will not be supported after 12/31 so at some point they need to make the transition relatively soon.ย 

11 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I have a slightly different perspective on the RLC subscription being similar to subscribing to a cable TV service. Of course your subscription may provide you 100โ€™s of channels to watch, however most people have just a handful they they actually tune into on a regular basis. Most likely you will have a favorite channel which you will watch daily. Leora and Maliaโ€™s apartment is that favorite channel (room). If your favorite cable channel activityย is off airย or lacking quality programmingย 50% of the time there is a natural tendency to feel taken advantage of and begin to reevaluateย whether the monthly subscription rate is worth it.

You can always watch Sesame Street.ย 

Don't you just love the logic?

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BearHug said:

I am so glad I found this forum for Leora. Does anyone know if her or Malia read any of these posts or is their another blog or site they make look at?ย 

She gave us the finger once, so maybe she does read it.

ย 

๐Ÿจย ๐Ÿ—ผย ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธย ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฑย ๐Ÿ’€ย ๐Ÿ”ญย ๐Ÿ๏ธย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธn hf๐Ÿ˜x๐Ÿ˜ˆ

big family

leora love Maliaย 

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒŸ

• Like 1