Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

10 minutes ago, Ste said:

Don't you just have to love the effort Leora puts in to looking Picture Perfect when shes going out think that's the Magic Jimbo was speaking off.

Enjoy Your Day Evening and Night Leora Stay Safe.   ( I wouldn't worry about her friend she proved she can burn the midnight oil last night )

Shift change...

2 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

Is it just me or is Malia the only one that masturbates in the appartment nowadays? Last time for Leora was two week ago on the balcony I think?

You missed an excellent one by Leora yesterday.

• Like 1

Yes by all means lets stay on Topic, and there is to be no discussion about outside the apartment. Please read the rules before posting in the general threads(located in the very beginning of the Leroa and Malia header). If you feel the need to discuss and speculate about what is going on outside of the apartment, then create a thread for it.

Thanks

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia 🌟 

in the kitchen 

👳

🐈😘

I knew you were looking and have been watching and purring while liking the tight short body dress that she has been wearing there today and has worn sometimes before as well my feline friend. Meow. 😸

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Yes by all means lets stay on Topic, and there is to be no discussion about outside the apartment. Please read the rules before posting in the general threads(located in the very beginning of the Leroa and Malia header). If you feel the need to discuss and speculate about what is going on outside of the apartment, then create a thread for it.

Thanks

Topic "Leora and Malia"...I can feel the very life and soul going out of this Forum...it needed sorting but to what cost..??