Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to contradict you, but people pay money to watch 14 cameras, there is no guarantee that there will be girls there 24/7.

I would ask you,  Is your house occupied 24/7 ?  I doubt it is unless you are an exception....So what's the difference between you and the tenants of RLC?

where in my post did it say 24/7, where in my post did i mention leora and malia. i was stating why people subscribe, if the apartments are empty and people cancel their subscription then RLC would not be happy. why do u think everything said is an attack on leora?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Oops! I got the wrong comment.  I thought this was about the forum software and thought I was in the topic of that section.

It has been a long day, confusion sets in when I begin tiring out.  I am no longer 40  I am now in my 60's

hehehe you need to be stood down for 12 hours for rest 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Bah, in teoria, se non è sparita ieri può significare che sparirà oggi (oggi pomeriggio o stasera) per tornare poi domenica. Invece di 2 giorni sparisce per un solo giorno. 

Oppure potrebbe sorprenderci e non uscire proprio è lì sì che sarebbe un evento raro. 

I'm hoping you are right.

34 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Bah, in teoria, se non è sparita ieri può significare che sparirà oggi (oggi pomeriggio o stasera) per tornare poi domenica. Invece di 2 giorni sparisce per un solo giorno. 

Oppure potrebbe sorprenderci e non uscire proprio è lì sì che sarebbe un evento raro. 

I'm hoping you are right.

39 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

where in my post did it say 24/7, where in my post did i mention leora and malia. i was stating why people subscribe, if the apartments are empty and people cancel their subscription then RLC would not be happy. why do u think everything said is an attack on leora?

Correct !! You didn't mention 24/7, but you did say that people don't pay money to look at empty rooms..Unless someone is there 24/7 then you will see empty rooms at some time...

If as you imply that it wasn't necessarily about L and M then what is it doing on the L and M topic?....I don't think everything that is said is an attack on Leora, in fact I didn't think of it as an attack at all, I saw it as an opinion of which I disagreed.

I think you are just disagreeing with my remark for the sake of it.....Can't imagine why.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Correct !! You didn't mention 24/7, but you did say that people don't pay money to look at empty rooms..Unless someone is there 24/7 then you will see empty rooms at some time...

If as you imply that it wasn't necessarily about L and M then what is it doing on the L and M topic?....I don't think everything that is said is an attack on Leora, in fact I didn't think of it as an attack at all, I saw it as an opinion of which I disagreed.

I think you are just disagreeing with my remark for the sake of it.....Can't imagine why.

Situation normal let's carry on as before     love it. Unbelievable

• Like 1