Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

45 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

The Universe is stable tonight...  💤💤💤

alliswell.JPG

Thats sweet pic Sturm! Years ago I hated sleeping in my bed with anyone. Now it be terrible for me to sleep alone. The last 2 boyfriends I had before Guy were assholes, that might have something to do with it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol. I'm saving my "wad" for Guy if he ever WTFU!   Thats wakes.

LMAO nice!  But admit it, if you could have Kira make your wad explode, you would do it.  She's irresistible!    I can't have anyone sleep overnight in my cab, my snoring is too much.  Quickies, and then lonely nights.  Until they come back in the morning and want a free breakfast.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

LMAO nice!  But admit it, if you could have Kira make your wad explode, you would do it.  She's irresistible!    I can't have anyone sleep overnight in my cab, my snoring is too much.  Quickies, and then lonely nights.  Until they come back in the morning and want a free breakfast.  

Yeah, she's a doll, hows work been in your trucking business, staying busy I hope. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, she's a doll, hows work been in your trucking business, staying busy I hope. 

Thanks!  Working every day one way or another, paying the bills.  I feel lucky being one of the few unaffected by this virus thing.  I truly feel sorry for those who have been - I encounter them all the time.  Quick D&R to Hburg in the morning, make some hay for the horses in the PM.  Great weather for this week in Virginia.  Interestingly, nearly the same temps in St PB as here.  

• Like 2