Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

What a great evening from 6 pm Onward watching Leora doing all her normal routine on her own mostly.   A Workout (  Amazing one to follow Later ) Cleaning, Cooking, Relaxing, Enjoyed her Meal.  How does she manage to make all this look so Sexy without even trying. She got to sleep early and looks like its the best one for a while up early and gone. I love her alone time it's such a pleasure to see.    ( see her friend in her room at 12.18 today using her make up again this time she put the bottle back in the exact same place )

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

What a great evening from 6 pm Onward watching Leora doing all her normal routine on her own mostly.   A Workout (  Amazing one to follow Later ) Cleaning, Cooking, Relaxing, Enjoyed her Meal.  How does she manage to make all this look so Sexy without even trying. She got to sleep early and looks like its the best one for a while, I love her alone time it's such a pleasure to see.    ( see her friend in her room at 12.18 today using her make up again this time she put the bottle back in the exact same place )

Leora is finally getting some breathing space away from the limpet....Totally relaxed....Long may it last.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora is finally getting some breathing space away from the limpet....Totally relaxed....Long may it last.

Limpet?

Aren't you doing the very thing you were thrashing the bushes about a few days ago?

You have made it well known Malia is not your type.  We get it and that's fine.  To each his own.

But how do you square calling Malia names is OK, but making insinuations regarding Leora is a crime against humanity and should be banned by the mods?

Consistent you are not, my friend.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, gomer said:

Limpet?

Aren't you doing the very thing you were thrashing the bushes about a few days ago?

You have made it well known Malia is not your type.  We get it and that's fine.  To each his own.

But how do you square calling Malia names is OK, but making insinuations regarding Leora is a crime against humanity and should be banned by the mods?

Consistent you are not, my friend.

Think you ruffle someone's feathers jimbo