New CC Beta Video Site test.

Admin

Hey guys, can you do me a favor and try uploading a few videos to:

VoyeurTube.Cc.

Please tell me if you have an issues uploading, or streaming.

I am working on making a Tube style site for camcaps videos, to make it easier to share, reduce bandwidth, and to reduce disk usage on this server.

Thanks,

-Admin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried to upload two videos. The first one I tried to add a password. I got the message "you don't have permission to update this video"

So I tried another one and didn't try to alter any settings. Still the same message.

Third attempt still the same message, although each time the files seem to have uploaded.

Do I have to login and if so do I use the same login as for CC?

I believe you may need to create an account to login. Your CC credentials will not work at this point. As I said this is a Beta site. Thanks for your help.

tried to upload two videos. The first one I tried to add a password. I got the message "you don't have permission to update this video"

So I tried another one and didn't try to alter any settings. Still the same message.

Third attempt still the same message, although each time the files seem to have uploaded.

I see your videos, I am getting an error for that file type. I've submitted a trouble ticket for it. Do you happen to have some videos in a different format? Say Mp4?

I see your videos, I am getting an error for that file type. I've submitted a trouble ticket for it. Do you happen to have some videos in a different format? Say Mp4?

I'll have to try later. Nearly all my videos are in .flv format sadly.

Thanks. I can see that they've been uploaded. Support is going to look at while they are failing to convert. 

Thank You, 

Admin

this is a great idea by the way. Looking forward to unleashing all my videos....... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you. What do you think about the .cc domain? I did it as sort of a play on words, as camcaps is often abbreviated as CC.