Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

4 hours ago, Ste said:

I don't agree to class the apartment as a workplace. I do agree it changed drastically since Malia arrived as I said before Its quite obvious Leora is not interested in women at all.  Why she permits this to happen is beyond me its not for popularity she does not need it even when shes asleep she commands the number 1 spot. On the other hand Malia needs all the help she can get because in my opinion she would not survive a month or even less alone  shes  feeding off Leora's popularity. When Malia is gone back to Russia the apartment will go back to normal. Then when Leora goes out to socialize it wont look a big deal it will look normal. Malia has dragged the place right down and Leora's reputation too. Leora is not a fake and it's wrong to say this after 7 years at the top.

It was more than obvious that the overall dynamics of the apartment changed after her friends arrival. But that would have happened anywhere in life with an arrival of someone new to any particular situation and especially when it involves anyone living with anyone else anywhere in life because it would have changed the living situation and circumstances. Her friend went there for two main reasons. For a chance to aquire or make some money to help support her other responsibilities such as the likelihood of her having a child back where they are from, and having an opportunity of while doing so, being able to do so while being in the company of one of her closest friends which would also offer her a chance of having some company as well for a change at the time. As far as any consideration may go of anyone permitting anything, although it's been more than obvious that she has been the one who has been behind advising or suggesting most of anything that has occurred there with them, she has also been implicit in what has occurred. As a matter of fact, the last 3 or 4 times any of the massages have occurred, it was clearly obvious that she only permitted as you say, things to only go as far as some surface petting where she was concerned, but it was also obvious that there was a little more of the surface petting where her friend was concerned. So why did such occasions happen to occur, when obviously not just because the two are friends or because it may have been something that they both really wanted to. So what does that leave other than there having been a concern of trying to make sure to maintain a certain level of most popular residence status. Why would there be a concern for such ? To try to make sure that the highest payout for a most popular residence status is continued other than the normal cost of living subsistence pay that all rlc participants receive. Even though they have usually most times been at the top of the thumbs, they haven't always constantly been being there. It may be your opinion as far as the reputations of either the apartment or she may go, but they would not have always usually maintained top in the thumbs if that were actually the case. As much time as she spent at that apartment alone and by herself before her friends arrival there, it is a high likelihood that she was involved in as much of the decision of her friend being invited to go there and to join rlc to give it a try as much as her friend was in agreeing to do so. So for anyone to continue mentioning the same things in as much of a negative nature about either of the two simply because they may have some disdain or contempt for one or the other is not warranted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was more than obvious that the overall dynamics of the apartment changed after her friends arrival. But that would have happened anywhere in life with an arrival of someone new to any particular situation and especially when it involves anyone living with anyone else anywhere in life because it would have changed the living situation and circumstances. Her friend went there for two main reasons. For a chance to aquire or make some money to help support her other responsibilities such as the likelihood of her having a child back where they are from, and having an opportunity of while doing so, being able to do so while being in the company of one of her closest friends which would also offer her a chance of having some company as well for a change at the time. As far as any consideration may go of anyone permitting anything, although it's been more than obvious that she has been the one who has been behind advising or suggesting most of anything that has occurred there with them, she has also been implicit in what has occurred. As a matter of fact, the last 3 or 4 times any of the massages have occurred, it was clearly obvious that she only permitted as you say, things to only go as far as some surface petting where she was concerned, but it was also obvious that there was a little more of the surface petting where her friend was concerned. So why did such occasions happen to occur, when obviously not just because the two are friends or because it may have been something that they both really wanted to. So what does that leave other than there having been a concern of trying to make sure to maintain a certain level of most popular residence status. Why would there be a concern for such ? To try to make sure that the highest payout for a most popular residence status is continued other than the normal cost of living subsistence pay that all rlc participants receive. Even though they have usually most times been at the top of the thumbs, they haven't always constantly been being there. It may be your opinion as far as the reputations of either the apartment or she may go, but they would not have always usually maintained top in the thumbs if that were actually the case. As much time as she spent at that apartment alone and by herself before her friends arrival there, it is a high likelihood that she was involved in as much of the decision of her friend being invited to go there and to join rlc to give it a try as much as her friend was in agreeing to do so. So for anyone to continue mentioning the same things in as much of a negative nature about either of the two simply because they may have some disdain or contempt for one or the other is not warranted.

Understand what your saying I'm just replying ( in my opinion ) to other dumb ass commets

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You're absolutely correct, but don't expect certain members of the forum to agree with your sentiments.😸

PS; As you can see >

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

There was never a sexual attraction between Leora and Malia and there never will be. All these incidents in this apartment were pseudo lesbian shows. A scam, as you express it.

What I find particularly unfortunate is that this appartment has become a workplace rather than a place to live. It could have been really fun, two friends together in a shared appartment in a new place, go out party together, find new people, also some guys, maybe have a party in the apartment at some point, just have a real life in a new city on cam.

Instead, the shared flat is now more like a division of work. One girl gives a show while the other girl is somewhere else enjoying her time off. The appartment is not a place to live but the workplace. Everything appears false and artificial, not lived but faked. That Malia doesn't even masturbate for real is just another slap in the face of the paying customer. She's not even honest enough to really go through with the show, basicaly she's faking a show. RLC can't fall any lower.

3 hours ago, Ste said:

I don't agree to class the apartment as a workplace its Leora's home. I do agree it changed drastically since Malia arrived as I said before Its quite obvious Leora is not interested in women at all.  Why she permits this to happen is beyond me its not for popularity she does not need it even when shes asleep she commands the number 1 spot. On the other hand Malia needs all the help she can get because in my opinion she would not survive a month or even less alone  shes  feeding off Leora's popularity. When Malia is gone back to Russia the apartment will go back to normal. Then when Leora goes out to socialize it wont look a big deal it will look normal. Malia has dragged the place right down and Leora's reputation too. Leora is not a fake and it's wrong to say this after 7 years at the top.

You guys are worse than a bunch of star wars fans discussing the last three movies of the trilogy (which I found rather enjoyable tbh, allthough they could have been better). Same goes for this appartment. It's enjoyable, but it could be better. Just sit back and watch the show.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i guess that means the wednesday night massage has been cancelled

Lol. They haven't always occurred on Wednesday's my friend. But considering today's turn of events there, I have a tendency to think you may very well be right as far as that may go today.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

pulo your current way you post will end on the Sept 1 and your posts unless related to the topic your posts will be deleted. You need now to get your head around the changes coming. 

One way for you moving forward, is say something about the topic, then you can do your normal posts . I'm hoping you understand the changes coming on the Sept 1. You will be the most effected here.

In other words, “Pula we not longer want you in our club even though you were by far the most active participant in the forum. Don’t let the door hit you on your way out”.

• Like 2