Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

Just to add my thoughts on the subject of the apartment dynamic. To me Leora's attitude to RLC and her audience has changed to one of indifference from total commitment NOT because of the arrival of Malia but because of her discovery of an alternative lifestyle in a vibrant city away from the distant back water of frozen Siberia and away from the dead hand of a sulky provincial boy!

I don't know what exciting things she has discovered outside the apartment, whether a new man or just new friends who she obviously enjoys seeing many times a week. Her excitement levels for getting dressed and looking sexy and appealing have risen exponentially and is a wonderful sight to behold as she prepares to leave each night or weekend. 

The problem for we RLC viewers and her loyal fans is that she seems less committed to us which almost feels like she is 'cheating on us' with a new lifestyle that leaves us marginalised and disappointed. Our girl is having an affair with someone other than us!!!

Malia arriving in some ways has helped to occupy the space left by Leora. The apartment would simply be empty whenever Leora leaves without Malia there. The sexual development of Malia has frankly been a revelation. Her awkward shyness whenever she visited Leora where she positively hid from the cameras has been remarkably replaced by a girl willing to display every little bit of herself and even intimately touch herself not least of all to stick a lollypop inside herself and then lick it!!! With regards to the 'lesbian' interaction between her and Leora I do believe she would like to go further than she has so far. Her excitement and focus is very real as she touches and caresses Leora. Dare she go any further depends on the feedback she gets back from Leora. I really did think they would progress and I still very much hope so but realistically Leora is the key to that. Her current feelings towards her 'audience' means it is unlikely to happen. Hopefully that might change one day - please, please!!!

Malia deserves only support for her time with us. She is not holding back Leora. Leora is changing, growing in self confidence for an exciting outside world. Only she knows what her long term commitment to RLC and by extension to us. She has brought me huge pleasure over the 7 years with us. Her body is to die for and her pussy quite simply Gods greatest work of art and her demeanour is wonderful to watch. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, van the man said:

Just to add my thoughts on the subject of the apartment dynamic. To me Leora's attitude to RLC and her audience has changed to one of indifference from total commitment NOT because of the arrival of Malia but because of her discovery of an alternative lifestyle in a vibrant city away from the distant back water of frozen Siberia and away from the dead hand of a sulky provincial boy!

I don't know what exciting things she has discovered outside the apartment, whether a new man or just new friends who she obviously enjoys seeing many times a week. Her excitement levels for getting dressed and looking sexy and appealing have risen exponentially and is a wonderful sight to behold as she prepares to leave each night or weekend. 

The problem for we RLC viewers and her loyal fans is that she seems less committed to us which almost feels like she is 'cheating on us' with a new lifestyle that leaves us marginalised and disappointed. Our girl is having an affair with someone other than us!!!

Malia arriving in some ways has helped to occupy the space left by Leora. The apartment would simply be empty whenever Leora leaves without Malia there. The sexual development of Malia has frankly been a revelation. Her awkward shyness whenever she visited Leora where she positively hid from the cameras has been remarkably replaced by a girl willing to display every little bit of herself and even intimately touch herself not least of all to stick a lollypop inside herself and then lick it!!! With regards to the 'lesbian' interaction between her and Leora I do believe she would like to go further than she has so far. Her excitement and focus is very real as she touches and caresses Leora. Dare she go any further depends on the feedback she gets back from Leora. I really did think they would progress and I still very much hope so but realistically Leora is the key to that. Her current feelings towards her 'audience' means it is unlikely to happen. Hopefully that might change one day - please, please!!!

Malia deserves only support for her time with us. She is not holding back Leora. Leora is changing, growing in self confidence for an exciting outside world. Only she knows what her long term commitment to RLC and by extension to us. She has brought me huge pleasure over the 7 years with us. Her body is to die for and her pussy quite simply Gods greatest work of art and her demeanour is wonderful to watch. 

Well stated vtm, as what was stated makes alot of sense pertaining to what has actually occurred there since her friends arrival there, aside from a few other things that I have previously mentioned in relation to some of those matters as well.

• Like 2

Here’s an article I read online. Perhaps RLC is expanding into new markets. 

3br - 1600ft2 - Reallifecam.com = Free Rent! (West AVL)

Reallifecam is coming to the USA! This is a great opportunity for a couple or a set of roommates to live in an awesome West Asheville house completely rent free. We even cover all utilities, maintenance and lawn service! If you've never heard of Reallifecam, go ahead and hit up Google. Previously the households have only been in Europe, but we are planning to add six houses in the US over the next year, starting in Asheville. 

Here's how it all works: Reallifecam's US affiliate owns the home and outfits every room (yes, every room) with IP cameras. Our subscribers around the world go to our web page and watch your normal daily activities. We ask very little from the tenants; only that they do not shut the internet off, do not cover/block a camera and give us 24 hours notice before a person under the age of 18 comes to the house. That's all we ask. There will be audio in all rooms except the bathrooms. We do everything we can to protect your identity. The Asheville house will be listed under fictitious names and only that it is in the Eastern time zone. The cameras will not have the resolution necessary for curious viewers to read work name tags, mail, etc. We have never had a stalking issue in any of our households. 

So why start with Asheville? Well, I have been put in charge of the US based houses so I get to pick the places. I went to college in South Carolina and used to come to Asheville on the weekends. It is one of my favorite places and I wanted an excuse to come here and buy a house with someone else's money. Oh, did I find a great house. 

The house is a rare find in Asheville. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath Craftsman style 1600 square foot home in West Asheville about a five minute walk from Biscuithead. There is a two car driveway and plenty of street parking for guests. We closed on the house last month and are currently updating it with completely new kitchen, bathrooms, appliances and of course, cameras. Two bedrooms are en suite and the third bedroom shares the 3/4 hall bath. The front yard is small, but the back yard is huge and would be great for a dog, a garden or a huge party patio. If you do not have sufficient furniture we can rent the missing pieces for you. It will ready for move in by 9/1. 

We will be taking applications until 8/14. There is no particular profile of resident we are seeking. That being said, most of our current and past households have been couples or roommates in their 20's. If you are interested, please email me a little bit about yourself along with links to your social media profiles and the social media profiles of anyone else who would be in the house. We will run a background check on finalists and will not be able to accept tenants with any serious felonies or history of violence. 

Thank you very much for your interest. Feel free to email with any questions. 

Best,

• Like 3