Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:
Would Leora's boyfriend know what she's doing to make her money?
Hopefully his friends don't know RLC.

Could be why she's not engaging in the lesbian-ish stuff with Malia anymore.

He might not be understanding.

Note I said "could be." 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

Could be why she's not engaging in the lesbian-ish stuff with Malia anymore.

He might not be understanding.

Note I said "could be." 

malia wont be allowed to touch down there for a few days anyway after this weekend

• Like 1

Any guy, or even any woman for that matter, that may think or feel that there may be something wrong with any two women that may ever be involved in a relationship of close friendship, that if ever evolved into an even closer relationship of friendship, even if such a relationship ever involved any sensual or sexual situations that may develop in such a relationship, would be pretty foolish and immature individuals in thought or considerations for ever even thinking so imo.         

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Any guy, or even any woman for that matter, that may think or feel that there may be something wrong with any two women that may ever be involved in a relationship of close friendship, that if ever evolved into an even closer relationship of friendship, even if such a relationship ever involved any sensual or sexual situations that may develop in such a relationship, would be pretty foolish and immature individuals in thought or considerations for ever even thinking so imo.         

I'm reminded of the joke.....

One guy to another:  "How do you feel about gay marriage?"

Other guy:  "I'm all for it....as long as both chicks are hot."

Il y a 3 heures, Alladino a dit :

C'est un sujet intéressant à discuter et ce fil pourrait utiliser un peu de variété par rapport aux éloges constants de Leora.

Je pense qu'il est important, en particulier pour les fans de Leora, de se rendre compte que Leora les trompe.

RLC a besoin d'appartements où la vraie vie peut être vue, pas des spectacles.

Vous avez le choix sur RLC

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

He doesn't live with his parents and he doesn't know about the  RLC website . 

I would tend to disagree with the second part of your assertion.

If he doesn't know about the cameras (and RLC) we would very likely have seen him in the apartment.  In my opinion, either he is camera shy or she doesn't want to share him with the public, or both.

• Haha 1