Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

40 minutes ago, gomer said:

I'm reminded of the joke.....

One guy to another:  "How do you feel about gay marriage?"

Other guy:  "I'm all for it....as long as both chicks are hot."

Well, the thing is that even though relationships involving guys is now more out in the open and considered less taboo than ever before, relationships involving women have really never been considered nothing as close to as being taboo like relationships involving guys had been throughout mankinds history. Of course there have always been other's that have thought or considered that either one, or the other, or even to some that both were taboo. My opinion is those involving women are not and should not be considered as taboo and I'm pretty sure my opinion may be included in a majority on such matters. Especially in these more modern times, and those that may think or consider that it may be, may be some who are not so considerate on such matters imo.

11 minutes ago, gomer said:

I would tend to disagree with the second part of your assertion.

If he doesn't know about the cameras (and RLC) we would very likely have seen him in the apartment.  In my opinion, either he is camera shy or she doesn't want to share him with the public, or both.

i said he doesn't know the website, i don't know what he knows about the cameras .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ste said:

Wow you just said the magic words HER PRIVATE LIFE  It's none of your business. Your in the Vulture gang a sad human being.

Have you ever read what it says at the top of the web page on RLC? Please post it on here and then tell me your bullshit!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

i said he doesn't know the website, i don't know what he knows about the cameras .

If he doesn't know the reason for the cameras (and is not curious enough to ask) it will be interesting to know his reaction when he finds out what they're for.  And he WILL find out sooner or later.  If she's keeping that bit of info from him, that bodes no good for their future in the trust issue department.  She might as well get used to the idea that what she does for a living is going to complicate relationships going forward.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gomer said:

Als hij de reden voor de camera's niet weet (en niet nieuwsgierig genoeg is om het te vragen), zal het interessant zijn om zijn reactie te weten als hij erachter komt waar ze voor zijn. En hij zal het vroeg of laat ontdekken. Als ze dat stukje informatie voor hem achterhoudt, is dat geen goed voorteken voor hun toekomst op de vertrouwenskwestie. Ze kan net zo goed wennen aan het idee dat wat ze doet voor de kost de toekomstige relaties zal bemoeilijken.

Vroeg of laat komt hij dat toch te weten,we kunnen hem dan een paar videos opsturen. In

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

How many more times are you going to keep repeating yourself, also how much larger font are you going to use to try and hammer home a message that basically everyone, is pissed off hearing. I'm only around because you're keeping me amused (sad I know) until it's time for me to go out, as I also have a REAL PRIVATE LIFE, that funny enough people also pay for.

Are you a cam girl, my dear...newark? 🙂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, gogism said:

Are you a cam girl, my dear...newark? 🙂

Most certainly not, and if you were to read what my reply was all about them you wouldn't be making such a stupid childish idiotic comment, also for your information unlike you and many others my life does not revolve continuously around CC or RLC.

• Like 1