Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

someday now we will have to establish which one of the lovely ladies should go....to her room, so each of them will be able to spend some quality time - with us, hehe

Love and kiss to both of you, our beloved! 😉

Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful  girls 

In bed watching movie 

Leora and Malia

Have a great happy night

👸💞🌟

🐈😘

Truth be known my feline friend, I seldomly ever live stream those types of situations with the two anymore. I can tell by the thumbs what is occurring there just as with any of the other rlc apartments. To me, watching two girls watch something on a tablet so often is not that interesting. Even if they touch or caress one another on their arm or leg or head while watching something together, because judging by their actions for so long now, apparently that's all it will ever be, and it's not being done just because of them being friends. Especially considering I can see something more interesting elsewhere on the internet or even on tv if nothing of any significant interest is occurring there or anywhere else on rlc. 

• Like 2

great night of friends In bed watching movie 

Two beautiful girl 

👸💞🌟

🐈😘

Thank you 

Beautiful girls 

👸🌟👯

🐈😘

With all due respect, you must be a pretty bored individual my feline friend. Although it has been nice to watch them watch something together on a tablet every now and then, certainly something as trivial as that not all the time, or even most of the time for that matter.

• Haha 1

My monthly sub ran out yesterday, usually the girls get a bit frisky the day my sub runs out and I end up re-subscribing only to be disappointed (I'm not really interested in the other apartments other than Linda and Tibor), held off tonight as Leora has put a blocker on anything other than a quick rub down just to keep up the cam interest. I don't doubt Malia would be going to town on Leora if she'd let her. Personally I think Leora doesn't want to portray herself as Bi on cam and is why she's toned down the massages.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, marco6742 said:

My monthly sub ran out yesterday, usually the girls get a bit frisky the day my sub runs out and I end up re-subscribing only to be disappointed (I'm not really interested in the other apartments other than Linda and Tibor), held off tonight as Leora has put a blocker on anything other than a quick rub down just to keep up the cam interest. I don't doubt Malia would be going to town on Leora if she'd let her. Personally I think Leora doesn't want to portray herself as Bi on cam and is why she's toned down the massages.

Personally, I believe that the main reason that several of the massages were ever toned up at all anyway, were mainly done as ploys to try to get as many constant or return viewer hopefuls that would be constantly or continuously live streaming or checking the cams there in hopes for something more that will never occur. That's pretty much been made clear since then with the false intentions that have occurred during all of the 3 or 4 massages since then, up until the one that occurred there tonight where no false intentions occurred, but the time devoted to the session there tonight was much less than the other previous times as well.

• Like 1