Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just hover over their avatar picture and wait for the popup box to appear and click on ignore user.

Thank you.  Didn't know how to do it (now has been done).  Now, visiting this forum will be more enjoyable.

As I can now ignore his posts and it seems the Sysop hasn't a care, please Pulo, post one word for every post.  That will drive the SYSOP to a sanitarium as it creates more work (and maybe he/she will do something sensible about your nonsense).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Thank you.  Didn't know how to do it (now has been done).  Now, visiting this forum will be more enjoyable.

As I can now ignore his posts and it seems the Sysop hasn't a care, please Pulo, post one word for every post.  That will drive the SYSOP to a sanitarium as it creates more work (and maybe he/she will do something sensible about your nonsense).

You're welcome

2 hours ago, van the man said:

It gets more embarrassing every time!!!!! They obviously have a tight deadline tonight!!!!

It was obviously just some friendly exchanging of some massaging of one another, of which it seemed that Malia's turn got rushed after some bugs were apparently noticed around the window door and in the room up around the light. Obviously, there were no projections of false intentions then, as there have been being the previous three or four times similar occasions have occurred.

2 hours ago, bobo5838 said:

kitting to be the norm anymore

It's been mentioned previously on multiple occasions that since nothing else ever occurred during the last three or four massages other than projections of false intentions towards the ends of each one, which had occurred after two occasions where more did happen to occur, that the likelihood of those occasions even ever occurring mostly out of much desire, was actually less likely than as much as had occurred as ploys to try to keep viewers attentions as much on the cams of that apartment as could. Anyone who has followed enough most likely realizes who has mainly been behind what occurs there. It's why I usually don't even turn on any live stream there or any other rlc cams if it doesn't appear as if anything of more significant interest or of any more than normal interest is occurring. Instead, I have mostly been checking the thumbs instead of wasting my time as much as I once did. The amount of live stream is what ultimately determines any rlc apartment's level of popularity status. Someone just looking at the thumbs does not. But obviously, there are some people that must be very bored or have nothing else to do that subsribe to rlc, because some of them obviously keep continuous live stream going in hopes of something ever occurring that probably never will. As long as this continues, it will likely continue to be the norm as far as what does or may occur there.

• Like 1

My  dear popeye. Missed you for some time now so just a bit of an update.

Pulo became acceptable by all of us, even the mods.

We still bitch about each other from time to time, but this topic is nowadays mostly about bitching over the girls in question, hehe.

I guess you will have to adapt. Hopefully you wont put the girls on the ignore list... 😉

Cheers!

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

The time I got around to reading your post you already had it done.  I get messages a lot quicker if the  @StnCld316 Notification Feature is used.  

Won't drive me to a Sanitarium.   I can't see his posts. :biggrin:

• Like 2